We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Find yourself on the seaside
Magic of the sea
People who live in large metropolises generally suffer from summer heat and air pollution. That’s why when they have a chance they want to go out of the city to the countryside or to the seaside. Coastal areas bathing in green trees and bushes with luxurious hotels and white, sandy beaches attract people who want to relax and enjoy the sun, fresh air and beautiful weather. And of course, the main magnet of such kind of vacation is the sea. When you look at it you forget all of your worries and problems. When you hear its calming, monotonous sound, it takes your mind off of things that bother you. It seems that the sea is ready to take away all of your problems and deal with them itself. How does it do it? It’s simply magical… It does posses some kind of power over us…over things that surround it. If it gets mad, it can easily destroy coastal areas and everything that’s built there. That’s why since long ago people have had special respect for this powerful element.
Why the sea is good for you
The sea enriches every cell of your body with useful and absolutely necessary elements which has a great on our body and health. How does it work?
- First of all, the most important part of sea is sea salt. It contains almost all of the elements of the periodic table. An interesting part about it is that the percentage of the salt in sea water is almost exactly the same as in the plasma of our blood. That is why it feels so nice to just even float on the surface of the water.
- Calcium that sea water contains calms and soothes people. It can relax muscles, helps you to get rid of swelling, but what’s most important- it can make your depression go away.
- Serum and bromine are also parts of the seawater. The first one fights all of the fungus infections you have in your body; and the second one has a relaxing effect on the human body.
- There is a great number of micro elements in sea water. They have a magnificent effect on our health. They strengthen our nervous system, boost our immune system and prevent us from getting sick with various dangerous illnesses.
- Our body is enriched with Iodine when we are on the sea side, which in its turn helps us fight different diseases connected with our steroid gland or just keeps it healthy. It also decreases the level of cholesterol in our blood. It has a positive effect on our brain efficiency, improves our balance and memory.
Some people for one reason or another can’t go to the seaside. Sometimes they can’t take time off work, other times they just can’t afford it. Even though they don’t have a chance to go to the seaside, they still try to surround themselves with the magical atmosphere of the sea. The easiest - and one of the cheapest- ways to do it is to buy canvases depicting the ships and the sea and hang them on your walls. However, no paintings of the sunrise, sunset or sailboats can replace the actual atmosphere of the sea. You can also think of decorating your home interior with the items connected with the sea theme. They can be different kinds of candles or furniture, cushions, carpets with stripes. You can also think of some ways to decorate some items with rope- make a fancy-looking picture frame from it, for instance. Think of how you can use a helm in the interior- make a clock from it or a nice picture frame.