We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
The breath of summer
Let's first think a little about the name of this canvas. What the artist wanted to express by the word puffy. If you look into the dictionary, you can find the many meanings of this word. So, we find such definitions as arrogant, pasty, stout, pompous, turgid, important and many more. Almost all of them have a negative connotation. But it is unlikely that the artist wanted to use a word with a negative connotation to describe his painting. Rather, on the contrary, he wanted to emphasize the freshness of the flowers that only a couple of hours ago were cut from the bush and we see that they literally breathe with freshness and moisture. These feelings are complemented by the paints that the artist used to paint the background of his canvas – blue, cyan and turquoise. As for the image of the flowers themselves, the artist chose the most delicate shades –pink, light yellow and others.
The most famous flower
And in order to enhance your impression of these puffy roses, we have selected some interesting facts that will paint these flowers in new shades for you:
- Those who regularly inhale the scent of roses are much more benevolent and unobtrusive.
- Rose oil is included in ninety-eight percent of women's and forty-eight percent of the men's perfumery products.
- The Japanese brought out one of the finest varieties –“Chameleon”; during the day the flower gets painted in a red tone, and with the onset of night acquires a snow-white shade
- In the medieval France, roses were the main present to the most intelligent and modest girls.
- In ancient times, the Romans was the first to begin to plant rose bushes. Over ten different varieties were described in their works. For example, they sprinkled petals on the marriage bed and put on and the wreaths of roses during the feasts.
Looking at this still life you will certainly feel the summer mood and warmth and no matter what time of year is outside the window. These flowers will fill your house with its beauty in any season.