We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Candle of Inspiration
There are not so many things that have an influence on us, and even fewer things that compel us to work, make an effort to accomplish what we have started, and be creative. Inspiration is a particular state of mind which is characterized by high productivity and an upsurge of creative effort. It is a typical feature and an integral part of Art. Even such thing as this candle painting, medium size, can become such a great source of inspiration for someone. Other people are seek for it in people they know or don’t know, their children, music and all little things that surround us.
What can be a source of inspiration?
What can we be drawing inspiration from? Many of us, and not only scientists, inventors, artists, writers, poets, but also businessmen who are thinking for a new business idea, or students who needs to write a good essay are every day – all are looking for some sort of inspiration. So, where can we find it?
- Difficulties and challenges as well as stepping out of your comfort zone are great things to do if you’re looking for inspiration. As soon as you leave your comfort zone, you start making so much effort in order to get back there. And when you finally do, you realize how much you’ve achieved and gained from that experience. You feel satisfied and want to challenge yourself even more.
- Love is one of the strongest sources of inspiration. Many famous people have created their best masterpieces by the people they loved, their muses.
- Reading. Books are a great source of wisdom and reading is a great investment in your self-development. When we read books we constantly collect ideas, opinions, points of view, quotes which motivate and inspire us day after day.
- Travelling. When we discover new cities and countries for ourselves, we gain new impressions and inspiration. It’s not surprising that we come up with our brightest ideas during long journeys away from home.
- Nature. Its diversity and colors have always inspired people all over the world. When you’re in the concrete jungle it’s crucial from time to time to get to the country side for a breath of fresh air, a surge of energy and an emotional uplift.
Who knows, maybe this marvelous picture of a candle depicted on this canvas, masterfully created by talented Leonid Afremov, will become your source of inspiration?