We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
Please read this page to learn more about recreations https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
about this painting:
THE SPECTRUM FOR HAPPINESS
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
Art is a source of joy and pleasure for many people. Have you ever experiences this immense admiration if front of a great painting that really touched your heart?
However, the most joy from the act of creation is, of course, experienced by the artist. Art is not only an act of creating something beautiful but also an emotional experience, a therapy, a meditation. Every painting for a person who paints is a trip inside the deepest corners of his or her soul. Finishing a painting helps to solve a problem, make a decision or form an idea.
Leonid Afremov is a well-known contemporary postimpressionist. Here are some facts from his bio:
- He was born in Belarus in 1955, and studied art at an art school in Vitebsk. He has moved a lot around the world, first to Israel, then to the USA, then, finally, to Mexico where he still resides.
- He had to come a long way to gain popularity. Already at a young age, he developed an original manner that helped him to reflect a whole spectrum of emotion using oil and a palette knife while he paints.
- He was selling his paintings to galleries in the Soviet Russia and Israel but they offered him very unjust prices. Only in the United States, thanks to online shopping he gained a wide popularity all over the world.
- Usually, the topics of his paintings are things that he personally likes: his cat Max, beautiful sceneries that he has seen while travelling all over the world, still-lives with flours and fruits.
- You can easily recognize his paintings when you see them. They are very contrast, and the strokes are wide and textured.
Look at this painting. You can see a panorama view of an evening city street. There are a couple of strangers passing a well-lit romantic street. It is wide and pretty. You can understand that it is somewhere in the city center, since there are so many lanterns and the street is so wide. There is a house in the background – a pretty historical building. It is raining a little bit, and the pavement is wet and glittery.
This painting is extremely cheerful and happy as if Afremov transferred his happiness and positivity from creating a painting on canvas. It is just a simple city landscape but thanks to a bright color palette and wide strokes it seems festive.