We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
Afremov is a recognized master of recalling in the viewers of his paintings romantic and positive feelings. And this romantic moon painting is no exception.
At the first glance, it seems like an ordinary city landscape – a lonely alley lit by lanterns, trees and distant houses. However, you can also distinguish a silhouette of a couple.
They seem to be on a romantic walk and do not notice anything around them. The late night street is absolutely empty, so no one can impede their romantic embrace.
What do you feel when you look at this painting? When was your last date? Do you remember holding or being hold in someone’s arm and feeling protected, secure and loved?
This romantic oil painting of a night date will be a perfect addition to your home’s interior. Why not create an unbelievably romantic atmosphere in your house or apartment by hanging on the wall this masterpiece?
How can I make my bedroom look romantic?
- If you are married or in a lasting relationship, this romantic paint will always remind you of how special it is what you have. We tend to take for granted our healthy relationship but this is the biggest mistake you can make. A true feeling needs to be nurtured and cared for, like anything else in this world.
- If you have not met that special someone yet, romantic oil paintings will help you to attract this feeling in your life. Paintings have a very strong energy about them, and will totally bring positive vibes into your life.
- What makes a bedroom cozy? If you know someone who wants to make their love life better, choose this painting as a gift to them. Or, you can give it to your better half as a beautiful way to confess your feelings.
Things to admire:
- A cozy alley illuminated by the lanterns glow. It adds light to that painting and is crucial to create the mood.
- A man and a woman under the same umbrella that seem in love. Their figure help to add more romance to the scenery creating a warm and intimate atmosphere.
- Rainy weather helps to emphasize the sharp contrast between the stormy night and the strong love bond between the heroes.
Love comes in all shapes and manners. And while you might be chasing it, it can be just around the corner. This romantic painting by Leonid Afremov reminds us that romance is much closer to use than we are used to see it.