We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. It also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Leonid Afremov himself. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
NEW ORLEANS RIVER
Posters and photos will never look as good on your walls as an original canvas. Leonid Afremov, one of the most famous contemporary artists, creates magnificent portraits and landscapes, for example, a series of New Orleans oil paintings that will be a perfect addition to any home design.
Now you can have a nice journey to the banks of the great Mississippi from the past!
Jazz is in the air
New Orleans is a city with a population that barely goes over 400 thousand inhabitants. It is truly impressive in its diversity, contrast and inconsistency. This place is an eccentric mix of different cultures and styles:
- French quarter (for some time, New Orleans was a French city) with its elegant architecture, fancy balconies, and exquisite cuisine.
- The Voodoo religion, popularized by Maria Laveau at the beginning of the 19th century (the citisens used to say she had some magical powers), also left traces in the culture of the city. It becomes a bit creepy when almost in every souvenir shop you meet masks, skulls, painted with flowers, and other ritual things.
- And, of course, the New Orleans jazz, whose icon to this day remains the immortal Louis Armstrong, who was born in this city.
The spirit of this place combines perfectly with a colorful and exhilarating art of Leonid Afremov. He loves to paint this city, and brings his own vision of the place on canvas.
- The birthplace of jazz, this city seems to be breathing music and living on it. A unique spirit of New Orleans just loads you with energy. And is there a better way to feel it than taking a cruise along the Ol’ Man River?
- A lively palette of this amazing painting shows the city as if it was a place from your dream. Afremov is usually inspired by how the places he saw are transformed in his brain by memories and dreams, which is why his paintings are always so unique. Not only do they show the place but also a little piece of the artist’s soul.
Artwork that deserves to spend money on
So, do not hesitate to search, explore and discover the world of true art – you will be rewarded for your efforts. And on Afremov’s official online gallery this is now easier than it has ever been! Explore the genres, techniques and prices thanks to a smart search and comfortable organized categories.