We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
Entertainment capital of the world
Every work of art by Leonid Afremov, his every picture frames the ideas of the artist, his views and experiences as an organic whole. He always shows new aspects in something that is thought to be clear and well-known. The reputation of Las Vegas is also quite famous: the Sin City, the gambling capital of the world… This is all understandable, but if you take a stroll along its streets lined with palm-trees before the sunset, you will see that this city has a completely different side which is no worse than its widely advertised image.
Unknown Las Vegas
Framing can be really exciting – you can choose among window mat frames, with or without passe-partout, luxurious or simple frames… Anyway, whatever you prefer, Leonid Afremov’s artworks will look perfect! For example, this one is definitely way too beautiful to be spoilt by a frame or its absence!
· The atmosphere of freedom and ease is typical for this city, but this painting shows that this is not always an exuberance of high feelings - it can be very peaceful and dignified.
· Variability. You never know which site the next street is going to present. A luxurious hotel? A high-profile casino? Or a beautiful alley with hardly any people to be seen where you can have some rest?
· Inner beauty. Widely advertised tourist attractions of Las Vegas are very interesting, no doubt, but who knows what is hidden behind these smart fronts? Fireside comfort and appeasing overtones are not alien to this hustling city full of contrasts and challenges.
What is the picture frames target?
Artworks may look perfect without any additional décor, but sometimes it is preferable to frame the picture. The targets of this can be various:
1. To highlight the painting and avoid its overshadowing by the surroundings (e.g. if the wallpaper is too bright).
2. To make it look more traditional (the cherished custom of framing dates back centuries, and this is not by accident!).
3. To prevent any damage to its edges. However, an oil painting needs to “breathe”, so avoid covering it with glass.
Hopefully, we have made it all clear! Enjoy the best art by Leonid Afremov – with a frame or without one, it will always look gorgeous!