We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
CENTRAL PARK- NEW YORK
Big Apple’s oasis
Hundreds of landscapes, cityscapes, seascapes, and still life as well as portrait paintings for sale can be found in Leonid Afremov’s online gallery. Portrait painting has always been one of Leonid Afremov’s favorite forms of art. But this picture on canvas is a landscape with a cityscape in the background.
New Yorker’s favorite park
Central park in New York has always been the most favorite places for relaxation for most of New Yorkers and tourists to the city. It seems to be a green oasis in the middle of the concrete jungle. The size of Central Park is big enough to leave all the city fuss behind and reconnect with nature. The Park has several artificial ponds, a lot of beautiful alleys, two ice skating rinks, courts used for different sports events, children’s playgrounds and even its own Zoo. There are about 40 bridges that look different from one another on the territory of the park.There are 29 statues that were presented to the park by different famous people and organizations. Central Park has been shown in many famous Hollywood movies which has made it easily recognizable by people from different parts of the world.
Interesting things to do at Central Park:
- You can rent a bike or roller blades and spend hours cycling around this wonderful place;
- You can visit Central Park Zoo where attentive zookeepers will tell gladly you about all of their animals. At the end of your walk you can choose a 5D movie to watch;
- You can ride a horse-drawn carriage and enjoy its wonderful views;
- On a sunny hot day you can hide under big trees that are over a hundred years old and have a picnic;
- There are lots of squirrels that would really like to be fed. But don’t even think about feeding ducks! It’s forbidden there.
- You can rent a boat and explorethis little ‘Venice’;
- You can just sit on one of the benches with a cup of coffee from the nearest cafe and an interesting book.
Leonid Afremov in this painting depicted Central Park in autumn. It looks especially beautiful in fall as all trees, bushes and flowers magically change their colors. You can see all the palette of autumn colors here:
All of these wonderful colors are reflected in the expanse of the pond as in the big mirror.