We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. It also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Leonid Afremov himself. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
CASTLE ABOVE THE HARBOR
Magic lives here
Buying a painting is quite a challenge. You will learn a lot about picture frame sizes, matching colors, finding the best place to hang it… Don’t forget to about the reconcilability of the artwork and the interior. Please don’t think we want to talk you out of buying a painting for your interior! Just the other way about – we encourage you to discover the world of true art which is a magical place with lots of surprises. A painting can turn the room into a really artistic place, bring peace and harmony to the interior. Isn’t it a kind of magic?
The most majestic view ever
When an artist has a lot to say, every picture frames his or her ideas in the materialistic form. Leonid Afremov shows us that we can embrace the unembraceable, if we are not afraid to try. You can have your personal 30"x 24" copy of the most majestic view if you know where to look for it – in Leonid Afremov’s gallery!
· The splendor of nature and human-made creations combined usually become the most breathtaking and picturesque sceneries. A magnificent castle overlooking a harbor is definitely one of them!
· Charm and peace of the place (and, consequently, of the painting) produce a magical effect. You can feel how this power makes you more relaxed and calm. No need to worry when everything denotes harmony!
· The painting gives you positive emotional boost and inspiration. When you feel a little sad or tired, take your time contemplating this view and remember that everything is possible!
Where to put this framed artwork?
Here are some hints that can come in handy when the painting is delivered and suddenly you realize that you are not sure as for its placement.
1. Do not hang it too high or too low. The picture center should stay at the eye level or so.
2. When creating a grouping, stay with the odd number of items if the pictures are of different sizes. If they are same-sized, the symmetry is usually preferable.
3. Avoid narrow rooms where people can’t step back to take in the whole painting with the eye.
This 100% hand-painted work of art will be a perfect solution for the interiors lacking in some distinct attention center and idea. It will also be a great addition to any art collection.