I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork BLUE MOON. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Beauty is permanent under the moon
If you are a fine judge of landscape pictures, you are probably hard to please and surprise. And there is nothing wrong about this, sure! However, we think that Leonid Afremov’s works are exactly what can suit your delicate taste. Generous strokes, a wide palette, a nostalgic mood up in the air… These features definitely distinguish this work of art and make it stand out among many others.
Beauty is in simple things
A good landscape shows beauties of nature in a lifelike way. An excellent landscape finds things that commonly remain unnoticed in the tempo of our living and presents them to us, ever-busy people. That’s how it works: you see it and then just can’t help asking yourself, “Why didn’t I notice this simple beauty myself?” In this painting, we can name such modestly charming details as:
1. A song of the moonlight and rain. We, as true comfort-lovers, prefer to spend rainy evenings in the comfort of our home. That is why many of us even don’t know what a beautiful duet the moon and rain can perform!
2. The atmosphere of being at ease with nature. It doesn’t really matter whether you prefer to take these nice long walks alone or with your beloved one (as the characters of the painting) – you will get enormous pleasure from this quiet contemplation.
3. Night does not paint it all black. The moonlight makes the world colorful and vivid. Various shades of blue are very vibrant and joyful.
Where to put this scenery in the interior
The general rule suggests that such self-sufficient works of art look better when they are the only center of attention. That is why to would be logical to:
· Choose a sole-colored background for the picture. Its wide palette needs to be contrasted by pastel shades of wallpaper, etc.
· Find interesting details of the same color for the interior that will echo with the painting. It may be some interesting cushions, or fabrics, etc.
· Order a simple frame that won’t rival it but highlight its beauty. It may be absolutely lacking in decoration, and the painting only benefits from it.
However, these are only general ideas. It is only up to you to decide according to your taste and sense of beauty.