I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork WINTER DREAM. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Time for changes
Winter is often described as a dull and colorless time of the year. This is a period when we sit in warm houses and try to find something that will make us feel warm and cheer us up. To get a breath of fresh air, we spend a lot of time in search of home painting ideas that will turn our apartment into a cozy and comfortable house. But once the renovation is complete, we need to take care of bare walls, and a nice picture can give them a new life.
This oil painting by Leonid Afremov invites us to a deserted forest covered by the shiny blanket of the first snow. We can feel the chilly breath of winter coming off the canvas, but the frost is only starting to gain strength, because the water in the stream is flowing and the branches on the background are covered with yellow and orange leaves indicating that warm days have ended just recently. There is no single soul around, no human, animal or bird - scared by a sudden freeze, they hid in their hollows and burrows, and you can almost hear total silence spilled in the air. The nature is slowly falling asleep to wake up with the first warm beams of the spring sun.
Home painting ideas and design tips
Colorful, charming and mysterious, this painting will make a great addition to your interior design. Of course, if it’s good enough! To make your apartment outstanding and remarkable, you don’t need a lot of money – just some basic knowledge and a bit of imagination. These simple tips will come in handy:
- Paint your room in two or three complementary or analogous colors; this will make it lively and unusual.
- To make a room look bigger, paint it a light shade. Another way to do it is to pick the same color for both the walls and the ceiling.
- You can furnish your room in a specific style, using, for instance, floral or marine elements, or devote a room to a certain season of the year.
- Instead of buying expensive artworks, you can hang cheaper canvas prints or even make wall decorations with your own hands.
- If your furniture looks old, but you can’t afford to buy new one, try painting the sides of your cabinets or sticking tiles on your table surface. This will give your furniture a new look with minimum expenses involved.
No matter which option you choose, Leonid Afremov pictures will fit in great! Pick a few you like most and find a place for them on your freshly painted walls!