We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
Leonid Afremov has travelled a lot in the Mediterranean area visiting different countries like Italy, France and Spain. His art on canvas commemorates his emotions from these exotic vacations. You can feel as if you were there too if you purchase one of his stunning original pieces for yourself and hang it in your home.
On this canvas, you see a narrow old street somewhere in a Mediterranean country. It is neat and sunny on an early morning, and it seems that you can have all the beauty of this place just for yourself.
Strolling down a sunny street
All walks begin at a place you know. Look at the painting: doesn’t this street seem familiar to you? The whole place says ‘Feel yourself at home’, as if you were in your hometown. It invites you to stroll down the street, hide in the shadow of a white house, smell the fragrance of flowers and never stop wandering.
- Remember to look up while walking – every detail of architecture may tell a wonderful story which will definitely leave its impression on you. White Mediterranean buildings are one of the most graceful things ever created.
- If you look into the distance, you’ll see an azure sea. It makes you think of your summer vacations, salty air and amazing smells of food being cooked in the local restaurants nearby. It’s always sunny here and so it will be in your soul if you decide to purchase this beautiful work of art!
Give your home a new feel and touch
Oil paintings are an excellent option that can turn out to be the greatest piece of wall décor. Of course, you can think of using canvas prints or posters instead, but they won’t replace the look and feel of a real oil painting. These tips will help you differentiate a print from an original canvas:
- An original painting has textured brush strokes, while a print is usually flat and has a dot matrix pattern.
- Prints frequently have a number of identification and a copyright logo. Examined under a strong light, an original painting might show pencil lines from the artist’s sketch.
- Original canvases have vibrant colours, while prints usually feature a less intense palette.
Leonid Afremov’s art has an incredible power to broadcast positive emotions. Only an original oil painting created by the master’s hand can have this property. Buy original art for your home online for the best price and enjoy looking at it any time you want.