I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork VORTEX OF PASSION. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Vortex of Passion
In the whirl of colors
Enjoy another colorful painting by Leonid Afremov permeated with desire and romance that stands in a row with the most famous contemporary paintings of passion. In this painting, the artist depicted a naked female body – a subject of close attention of artists from ancient times. But in his paintings, unlike the classics of the Middle Ages, Leonid tries to portray not just a naked woman's body but also to show it as pliant and flexible as possible. Thus, in this painting we see a girl depicted in an inconceivable pirouette. Her whole body is stretched in a thin string so that the bends on her buttocks are barely noticeable. One hand she threw back and the other put behind her head trying to arrange them in the direction of rotation of the funnel colors forming the background of the painting. This background is very typical for the artist, in it we can find almost all the spectrum of colors from black to white, and they begin to lighten as they approach the body of the girl, and eventually the girl's body of light flesh color merges with the white background. It is quite difficult to determine the position of her head because her hair is scattered back and forth – it's unclear what kind of movement she made a few seconds earlier. Her face looks straight up – it’s completely incomprehensible how she could fix it in this position – it turns out that it is perpendicular to her neck. Such gutta-percha is characteristic only for acrobats and gymnasts. Her movements are permeated with amazing passion and energy that is transmitted through the canvas.
We hope that you will be able to feel all the energy of this painting that will fill your home and will remain in it until Leonid Afremov's painting hangs there.
Trying to be flexible
Flexibility exercises are especially useful for women's health. How to become flexible without the risk of injury? Here are some tips:
- Any exercises for flexibility of the body should be preceded by a 5-minute aerobic workout (running in place, swinging legs and hands, jumping rope or climbing stairs).
- Stretching untrained muscles is dangerous, as it can lead to injury. You should spend daily 5-10 minutes on stretching individual muscles, not forgetting the warm-up.
- It is allowed to perform exercises after total body workout. But if after training you feel a breakdown, give up the extra load.
- Insufficient concentration and severe muscle fatigue does not allow for a full stretch and will increase the likelihood of injury.
- Avoid jerks. Beginners should give preference to static (slow) stretching. Dynamic stretching should be done with extreme caution. Gradually stretch the muscle until you feel a slight soreness.