I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork UNDER AN UMBRELLA. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
UNDER UMBRELLA 2
Communication is strongly inherent in our blood; we can’t imagine ourselves without different faces around us. But sometimes we can see that people choose to be alone, and they have their own reasons for it:
- Some of them espcate to isolated places when they are tired of being in the centre of attention, for example, if their job is too sociable.
- Introverts have to be away from other humans because they need some space without words and rumors.
- Some people choose to be alone because they can spend all the time on self-development and self-improvement.
- When a relationship ends, you find yourself lonely and devastated. But if you put away the feeling of pity and look around, you’ll be surprised by the amount of freedom you have now.
- Creative people need peace to listen to their thoughts and feelings. This is the only way for them to find inspiration for another piece of modern art – oil painting, song writing and rhyming are made in silence.
The reasons are different, but the ultimate purpose is the one – listening to you heart and body, without haste, without witnesses and distractions. And remember: if you are alone that doesn’t necessarily mean you are lonely.
In this large oil painting by Leonid Afremov, we see a solitary silhouette of a man strolling in the rain. There is no one else in the park; he is accompanied only by an umbrella in his hand. His steps split puddles on the path and they multiply each tiny source of lights mirrored in them. Illuminated by the lanterns, trees leaves ignite with all shades of the spectrum creating an impression that the park is on fire. Looking at this picture, you may ask a lot of questions. Who is this man? Is he lonely, or he is heading to a place where someone is waiting for him? Does he notice this picturesque scenery, or is he blindly hurrying somewhere? What is his destination on this road? The painting only gives you vague clues, so your story can be different every day depending on your mood and the answers that are important to you this very moment. Fill you apartment with bright colors of rain and take a silent walk down this sparkling alley each time you need a charge of positive emotions!