about this painting:
Dreams come true on a canvas
The city where you want to come back
Who doesn’t dream of going to France? Once you visit it, it will stay in your heart forever. Paris is one of the cities you’ll want to visit over and over again. You would like to come back there in order to be able to observe more and more of its beautiful sights, smell its addicting and unforgettable aroma, walk again along its cozy little streets and, of course, find yourself sitting in one of its numerous and marvelous cafes or restaurants with a cup of coffee and a croissant, or a glass of classy French wine and foie gras or delicious truffles. It’s not surprising that Paris has always been one of the most beloved places of people from all over the world, and so many poets, writers and artists have dedicated their masterpieces to this fantastic city.
What famous landmarks do we usually associate with Paris?
- The first thing that will probably cross your mind is the Eifel Tower, a magnificent symbol of Paris. It looks especially beautiful at night when it lights up and gathers thousands of people to enjoy its outstanding beauty.
- One more landmark you have definitely heard of is the Louvre with its finest collections of Art from the most famous people of different epochs.
- It’s impossible to even imagine Paris without its famous Notre-Dame Cathedral of outstanding beauty.
- The Palace of Versailles is an essential part of Paris which will leave you speechless when you see it in real life.
- Of course, you can’t help but mention the Triumph Arch which is also considered to be a symbol of Paris. Even though there are quite a few Triumph Arches all over the world (Moscow, for instance), the one in France will always be the first that comes to your mind when you think about them.
In Leonid Afremov’s online art gallery you can find a lot of romantic paintings. Some of them depict a loving couple strolling in the park; on others you can see passionate kisses. However, what can be more romantic than Paris? If you want to add some romance to your everyday life, hang this painting in the bedroom or the living room! If you want to pair it with our romantic pieces, type Paris in the search bar and enjoy more of Afremov’s wonderful works.