I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork THE SKY OF SPAIN. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift
about this painting:
An Amazing Sky of Spain
Leonid Afremov’s Spain
Leonid Afremov truly enjoys painting cityscapes depicting famous European cities. He really loves Spain, Italy (Venice in particular), the Netherlands and other large and well-known metropolitans and small towns. As many famous artists already depicted fabulous Spanish scenery on their paintings, Leonid Afremov tried to show us something different in his canvas. He recreated a different Spain, the one that is more romantic and intimate, the one he once fell in love with.
Interesting facts about Spain
Sunny and cheerful Spain is one of the most popular countries for tourists in Europe. It has a great national moto which says that life is for enjoyment not for worries. People here don’t hide their emotions and are happy with what everyday life gives them. The Spanish rarely think about tomorrow, they refer to live at the moment and it makes them seem like they might be careless and a little bit childish. However, they are wonderful people. Let’s see what attracts millions of people to this fantastic country.
- Spain owns land outside of Europe: The Canary Islands and two cities on the African continent (Ceuta and Melilla).
- It is a very sunny country. The average number of sunny days in Spain is about 280!!!
- Spain is an absolute champion among European cities on the amount of bars, restaurants and night clubs.
- The Spanish prefer to eat late. They can have breakfast at 2 in the afternoon, for instance, and dinner at 10 in the evening. It’s also common for them to eat out.
- When you are in Spain you can’t help but being amazed of how diverse its landscape is. Here you can find mountains, beaches, volcanoes, and lakes. There are 15 national park in the country.
- Restaurant El Bulli in Roses is considered to be the best restaurant in the world. It’s open for only 6 months a year. Despite the fact that the average cost of dishes here is about 250 euros the restaurant is always busy.
- Spanish hot chocolate is so thick that you can eat it with a spoon.
- Many world famous artists were from Spain. Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Francisco Jose de Goya and many other talented people are among them.
There are so many little things to love Spain for. If you’ve never been to this wonderful country, you definitely should visit it one day. You can decorate your home with canvases depicting popular landmarks of Spain and make them your motivation and inspiration.