We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
Please read this page to learn more about recreations https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
about this painting:
The Beauty of the Rain
The autumn mood
Leonid Afremov is glad to present his next landscape on the autumn theme – The Beauty of the Rain. It depicts the most autumn weather – torrential rain bursting from the sky with impressive streams. In the painting we see almost all the colors of autumn – green, yellow, red, orange and even purple. In the center of the composition we see a lonely girl walking along this rainy park with an umbrella in her hands. The artist intensified the effect of the rain using white colors – with their help he depicted the powerful jets that the autumn skies shed on this poor girl. We see that the entire pavement is literally flooded with water. Meanwhile, the girl is dressed rather lightly – she has rather light shoes on her feet that are clearly inappropriate for such weather – they fill with the cold water very quickly, it pours into them causing the most unpleasant impressions, and the coat that is on the girl is clearly getting wet, it's not a raincoat that can repel rain drops. Apparently all the thoughts of the girl are centered on how she can get home the most quickly. But she is surrounded by magical colors that should help raise the mood. Her red-orange umbrella is also in harmony with the autumn nature, with its amazing colors. By the way, among them you can even find violet – it is in this color that Leonid Afremov painted the bush in the foreground of the painting. By the way, the forest is still mostly green, although here you can find yellow shades.
Rain is everywhere
Do you like rain? We’re sure that the inhabitants of the places mentioned above are fed up or to be more exact flooded up with rain:
- Everyone has something to tell when it rains, but especially it concerns the residents of the Indian village of Mausinram, the place with the world's highest average precipitation level.
- The Mount Emeishan is the highest of the four holy mountains of Buddhism, and the rainiest place in China. The phenomenon "cloudy seas", when two layers of clouds are gathering atop the mountain, causes the strongest
- Maui, Hawaii. This one of the highest peaks in Hawaii, formed after a volcanic eruption, is regularly "flooded" with rain.
- Vaalea volcano, Hawaii. The name of the volcano means “flowing water” and the researchers believe that the cause of "streamlining" is the conical peak of the mountain.
- Big Bog, Hawaii. Despite the beautiful view, the weather here does not invite to lying on the beach.
We will hope that our heroine will get home intact and safe and she will have only the most positive impressions of this autumn walk exactly the same that the Beauty of the Rain can give you in case of purchase.