We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was done by Leonid Afremov together with the help of his best studio artists . This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
The symbol of rose
For centuries, roses have been one of the most significant flowers in floristry. Their lush petals, saturated colors and intoxicating fragrance have made them welcomed guests in the best gardens of the world. There are many traditions, legends and even rituals connected with roses. They often appear as symbols in poems, songs and paintings. Every artist painting flowers have probably included roses in the composition. Here are some of the meanings imparted in this beautiful flower:
· Classic red roses are associated with fervent, passionate love and are granted as a sign of deep feelings towards the object of your affection.
· Pink roses can have a wide range of connotations, from simple elegance to tender romance. Strict and graceful, they can be given on nearly any occasion.
· Due to their timid and gentle color, white roses are often viewed as a symbol of pure, spiritual love and also remembrance. A bunch of such roses means that someone is thinking of you.
· If you want to make your bouquet both elegant and prominent, pick orange roses. They will fill it with color and energy.
· Finally, yellow roses are a common sign of friendship. This is the best choice if you want to express your warm feelings and gratitude to a person.
A bouquet that won’t wither
The combination of different rose colors can give the bouquet new shades of meaning. We can see it clearly in this amazing painting by Leonid Afremov. A sensual composition of red, white and yellow roses gives you a calm, dreamy mood. It seems you can inhale their sweet aroma and bury your face in their tender petals. Immersed in soft dusk, punctuated by strokes of blue and violet, they remind us of a romantic candlelit dinner, moments of happiness by the side of our beloved, words of love whispered under the stars… Pictures by Leonid Afremov are full of positive emotions. You can make them part of your life – just hang this beautiful bunch of roses on your wall! If you are an artist yourself, you can take valuable clues on paintings garden flowers from Leonid Afremov works.