We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
Under the shadow of oaks
Oak has always been the personification of wisdom and strength and in his Oak Alley painting Leonid Afremov invites his viewers to stroll along this colorful oak road. And it will be one of the most beautiful walks! The whole oak alley is immersed in autumn gold. These are truly autumn colors that nature generously gives us every year at this time. Even if you are not a romantic, you cannot resist this beauty. After all, it is natural, that is, genuine, and as you know, we all come from nature, therefore, these landscapes will cause a feeling of aesthetic pleasure in everyone. While there are many yellow, orange, and red shades on the trees, in some places the leaves have become burgundy and are ready to fall, the alley is covered with a crimson carpet. It must be so soft that when you walk along it your steps are completely inaudible. If not to peer into the details, it can be imagined that in front of us spilled a sea of strange color.
Since the painting shows oaks, we have prepared for you some amazing facts about these powerful trees:
- Many nations in ancient times thought that the oak has an important symbolic meaning, personifying strength and power.
- In total, there are about six hundred species of oaks in the world.
- Almost all oaks grow in the Northern Hemisphere, but several species can be met in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Oak acorns, in fact, are nuts.
- In fact, bottle caps are produced from the bark of some types of oaks, as well as from cork.
- Acorns of some types of oaks are sweet and edible.
- The world's most expensive mushrooms, truffles, often grow in the vicinity of oak groves, as their mycelium has a symbiotic relationship with the roots of oaks.
- A tonic drink that resembles coffee is cooked from acorns.
- Oak bark contains a significant amount of acid.
- The most expensive variety of oak wood is bog oak, that is, wood from a tree, which lied in the water for at least a hundred years.
In any case, the colors of this oak alley cannot but evoke a feeling of romance and spiritual pleasure in you. The original colors of the canvas by Leonid Afremov will always delight their viewers in whatever interior the painting hangs!