We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
LOS ANGELES 1925
The roaring twenties
Los Angeles holds a specific place in link art by Leonid Afremov. This city fascinates the artists as it offers scope for imagination and a vast field for exploration. The series of paintings dedicated to the “city of angels” as it used to be in the past century is definitely worth your attention if you are into history and vintage, as well as unusual insights into the essence of countries and cities. Get ready, our journey to the Los Angeles of the roaring twenties is about to start!
Sensation in art blogs
Leonid Afremov’s name is a synonym for the talent and skill, but this very painting is something that surprised even his most dedicated admirers (some of them, apparently, have got used to his amazing artworks and, therefore, are hard to strike). Not that it is a bad thing – vice versa, it goes to prove that this artist never fails to create a masterpiece. However, Leonid Afremov never stops developing his skills and ability to notice nuances in everyday life, so every picture made by him contributes greatly to fine arts, and this should be appreciated.
1. The charm of one of the most interesting periods in American culture is conveyed very precisely in this picture. You can easily imagine yourself strolling along these streets (not so traffic-jammed and over-crowded as they are now)!
2. Filmed with mist, the city seems like an enchanted place which hides thousands of mysteries. Give yourself a treat of being a time traveller visiting a familiar city as it was nearly a hundred years ago!
3. The color-scheme develops these enigmatic motives creating a perfect gradation. Everything seems so elusive and exciting that you do not want to look up from this oil painting!
For rain- or/and vintage lovers
The art topic is definitely an exciting one, and we could go on and on for hours! However, just a couple of other things to be mentioned, and we will leave you alone so that you could enjoy it peacefully:
· This a perfect option for vintage and history lovers.
· Romantics will find the painting very attractive and tender.
· It is a great gift for your beloved one or a just married couple.
And last, but not the least, this is just a wonderful artwork which is likely to touch everyone’s heart!