We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. It also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Leonid Afremov himself. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
Long Day - abstract wall art painting
Looking for new impressions
Creating canvas art is nothing like painting walls. It requires a good deal of precision, expression and sophistication. In search of new motifs for his artworks, Leonid Afremov has travelled to many countries and roamed the streets of foreign cities trying to find a perfect scene worth of capturing on canvas. And this one looks pretty special! Cute yellow buildings with red roofs and paunchy cabs scuttling up and down the road take us to a busy prospect somewhere in the center of London. If you always dreamed of taking a trip to Europe, this painting is your lucky ticket!
Pushing the style limits
While being painted with a palette knife like the rest of Afremov’s art, “Long day” stands out from his vast rainbow-colored gallery. Did you notice why?
· It is raining! On other Afremov pictures, we can only guess the rain in colorful light reflections covering the wet asphalt surface. But here we can actually see vigorous jets pouring down the city! They form a solid wall of water separating the scene in two parts and smearing the background to create a delicate contrast between the blue murk of rain and the yellow house walls.
The lines are very fine. There are no rough casual strokes transforming the canvas into a patchwork of colors. The oils are laid very neatly, in thin delicate dashes and accurate taps.
The painting is very detailed. Unlike other Afremov canvas where color clearly prevails over shape, this one looks very realistic (if that term can be used when talking about abstract wall art). The cars, the buildings and even the lantern in the middle are painted very distinctly. We can discern the finest details of the cab design and admire the subtleties of European architecture.
Light up your apartment!
This beautiful and unobtrusive oil cityscape pleases the eye with a cute theme, well-arranged composition and calm palette. It will fit well into any room design if you follow certain rules:
1. Make sure the picture is properly sized for your room.
2. There is one important aspect you should consider before hanging the painting – walls patterns and colors.
3. Its palette should also echo the color of furniture.
4. The picture should be in line with other wall décor samples used in the same area.
5. Regardless of how you plan to alter your living space – hanging a couple of new canvases, moving the furniture or painting walls – styles used in one room shouldn’t contradict each other.
Leonid Afremov paintings are colorful and universal solutions for your interior design. Fill your home with harmony and hang a piece of Europe on your wall!