We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
Tiger on the snow
A fierce animal
Tiger is a very beautiful and one of the most dangerous species and we can clearly tell it by looking at this art work here. This gorgeous animal is known to everyone, so there is no need to describe it, just look at these facts:
- Tiger is the biggest representative of the cat family and is famous for its strength.
- It is one of the most terrible predators, because it can kill animals that are much bigger in size.
- The only tiger’s weapon is its sharp teeth, so when the mammal grows old and loses its canines, it can die of hunger.
- In a quiet night you can hear the roar of a Bengal tiger, even if you are two kilometers away.
- The coat of a tiger is like fingerprints for people – you won’t find two animals with the same stripes.
- Like your domestic cat? Then you will like the fact that tigers can purr too;
- What makes this cat outstanding is that it can swim. So, if you are attacked by a tiger, you aren’t safe in water. Scary, right?
Tigers are beautiful and strong wild animals, and they have only one message to anyone, who sees them: beware!
Cold snow and hot blood
This art work shows a severe and strong animal, you can see more here. This painting seems to be very real, but at the same time you understand that this tiger won’t hurt you. If you look at its eyes, you can notice that the sight is curious; the animal is examining the viewer by its gaze. The ears are ready to catch any rustle, they are always on guard. The tiger’s coat is fluffy, as if someone takes care about it. Look attentively at its face: this animal seems to be tired and a bit sad, don’t you think so? What thoughts occupy its brain? Maybe, this animal is cold, or maybe it is hungry, because hunting in winter is more difficult? Leonid Afremov believes that every creature has a soul, and this terrific mammal is proving this theory. If you look at other canvases in Leonid Afremov’s gallery, you will see that every creature, no matter, a dog, a cat or a human, has something to tell to the viewer, not just a nice picture. What can you see here, except the beautiful wild animal? The snow that isn’t actually white reiterates that life isn’t that simple, as it seems. This painting should be just another artwork online; it should belong to your collection, if you are a real cat’s lover, right?