We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
LAKE COMO – BELLAGIO
One of the most beautiful lakes ever
A painting encased with a nice picture frame is a well-known and common way to decorate rooms and offices. However, truly talented artists do not aim at making pretty pictures to bring new blood to the interior. They want to share their experience and ideals and make people happier. By turning a motionless canvas into spectacular views, they give us a unique opportunity to travel around the world and study other countries no matter how far away they are. This painting will carry away to sunny Italy to the lake side of the magnificent Como.
It exceeds anything I ever beheld in beauty
The words sited above belong to one of the people impressed by this lake’s splendor. And this is not an exaggeration at all! Leonid Afremov managed to catch this sublime beauty and convey onto this painting. No picture frame ornaments, no matter how abundant and opulent they are, can put the inner beauty in the shade! (However, we would not recommend to break neck trying to find a frame more splendid than the painting itself).
1. A revel of colors. Italian nature is all bright and shining, from the North to the South. This lake framed in mountains and woods is like a mounted gem iridescent in the sunshine.
2. Tourists attracted here from all over the world find enormous pleasure in will never run out of things to see and do here. If you prefer to enjoy the beautiful sites without people fussing around you, this picture gives you such an opportunity – have your own window opening to Italy!
3. Liveliness and spontaneity. This is what is called the Italian atmosphere. This painting will bring them to the interior and give you countless moments of joy and peaceful meditation.
Where to put this picture?
Stretched paintings are not fastidious about the placement, but there are some ideas which may come in handy:
· Hand-painted pictures look perfect in drawing room. When your family and friends gather together there, they will profit from their peaceful atmosphere.
· A painting like this is a good option for a bedroom. Wouldn’t it be nice to start every day with Italian optimism?
· This painting will look perfect on its own, but you can try to combine it with the same-themed landscapes or photos.
Let your travel to the shores of Lake Como be the most enjoyable!