I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork LADY-RED. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
DARK BEDROOM: PRO AND CONTRA
We all know that colors affect our mood and can even “control” our appetite or sleeping habits!
- The majority of designers, for example, recommend to avoid bright and juicy colors in the bedroom not to create any sleeping problems.
- All shades of bright colors like orange, red and lime green are more suitable for the kitchen because they increase appetite. However, staying for a long time in a brightly painted room can be oppressing.
- On the other hand, calm and pastel colors really help you to relax and fall asleep faster. So, they are perfect for your bedroom or living room where you chill out.
- However, nowadays breaking all the rules, the rules of design included, is a new trend. Many people do the bedrooms in dark colors like black, dark blue or chocolate. What about these colors? Is it a good idea to paint your bedroom black?
- Actually, the answer is yes! If your bedroom is a place where you only sleep and relax (and not study or work), dark walls and elements of design will definitely put you into the state of calm and relaxation.
Now let us talk about how you can decorate you perfect relaxing bedroom with paintings.
CUTE LITTLE DETAIL
Any living space becomes cozy and homey when you add some decorations that, firstly, complement the room and, secondly, help your self-expression. A nice way to decorate you home is to hang posters or paintings, depending on what style you prefer. Of course, paintings look much more elegant.
If you care about the environment around you, have a good taste and know what you want, you would probably choose a lovely elegant painting for the place where you live.
Look at this wonderful canvas by a contemporary artist Leonid Afremov. This painting will look great in almost every apartment, since its color palette is so neutral. It is mostly painted in grey, except for the figure of a lady in a red dress, which can be seen in the center of a canvas barely visible on this piece of art.
This painting reminds us of a photo taken on camera whose lens is covered by water. It looks very romantic because it makes us think about the rain, streets of an unknown European city like Paris or Barcelona, beautiful and mysterious strangers that are hurrying to get back home before it gets dark… It is a true poem on canvas and it would make any place look mysterious and fantastic.
In a pastel room it would add a necessary catchy detail to make the design more interesting. Talking about a dark bedroom, it would make a nice contrast with dark walls and illuminate the room a little bit.
In design, the most important thing is not to be afraid of experiments. So, go and try it for yourself.