We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
Please read this page to learn more about recreations https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
about this painting:
In the Garden
Garden of your dreams
Wall decorations can create a certain atmosphere in your home. The painting by Leonid Afremov is designed to bring coziness and comfort to your hearth. This picture is especially suitable for gardening lovers. So some of them recognize their own garden in it or find a way to make it even more beautiful and attractive. Decoration can not only perform an aesthetic function but also emphasize the other elements of the interior. To do this, it is very important to choose the right place for it.
Perhaps those of you who have your own home use wall stickers to decorate the yard. But using wall decorations in the yard, that is outside, you need to definitely take into account their characteristics such as:
- water resistance. Remember that a painting hung in the garden or on the terrace will be exposed to great moisture.
- If the decoration has metal structures, then they must be coated with anti-rust lubricant.
- and finally, the work of art must be protected from ultraviolet rays.
This is how you can extend the life of your work of art for many years.
You can create a cozy atmosphere in your garden in many different ways. For example:
- You can dig an artificial pond and populate it with fish. Watching their smooth movements you will always feel calm and relaxed.
- Think about how to design the illumination of your garden. Proper lighting will make it attractive even at night and an evening walk will turn into an incomparable pleasure for you.
- Think about what decorative elements are better to use in your garden. They can be either separate items or compositions.
It is not necessary to strive for such an atmosphere as Leonid Afremov portrayed in his painting. Try to create something of your own! For example, you can create a special flowerbed design by planting some exotic flowers there. But in this case, again, you need to take care of the color scheme and the arrangement of colors. You shouldn’t use too many bright shades in one place. They must be interspersed with pastel colors. In general, these laws apply to all kinds of art, and gardening, albeit conditionally, can be called art. And the last piece of advice that we would like to give you – don’t forget that your decorations should be not only aesthetic but also functional.