I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork HONG KONG. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
The night city lights
Admire the magical panorama of the night Hong Kong! Leonid Afremov portrayed this Asian city perhaps from the most famous perspective – we see a view of the night city from the ocean. And at this time of day it is especially magnificent – the straight columns of the skyscrapers stretch along the ocean coast. Illuminated by electric light, they resemble Christmas trees. The night lights of the windows merge into thin strips that girdle the rectangular building with thin ribbons. Before us is a colorful cluster of parallelepipeds of different sizes and colors. Perhaps in this set it is worth to distinguish only one building – it rises among its relatives –yellow and red boxes –as a transparent crystal. It’s just unthinkable how people can live in such a transparent house!
Through the canvas we feel how the city despite the late hour is literally teeming with life. On countless streets, cars are constantly sweeping around and passers-by –predominantly tourists – who are wandering looking for nightly entertainment.
The heart of Asia
Without a doubt, Hong Kong is a city worth visiting. And to reinforce your desire to do this we, as always, will tell you some interesting facts about this city:
- Hong Kong is an autonomous special administrative region of China since 1997 (until that time, it had been under UK jurisdiction for more than 150 years).
- The city holds an independent political and economic course, while the functions of foreign policy management and defense are assigned to China.
- Hong Kong is tax-free, including VAT – this attracts both shopping enthusiasts and foreign investors.
- In Hong Kong there are two official languages – Chinese and English.
- Three quarters of Hong Kong’s area is covered with forests, while the population density in the remaining part is very high.
- In Hong Kong you can take bus at any time of the day. Most of them are double-deckers. As soon the terrain of the city is rather mountainous every trip looks like an attraction.
Enjoy the unique panorama of Hong Kong’s nightlife with the painting by Leonid. Perhaps this will be a reason for you to include this metropolis in your excursion program for the coming year!