I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork HOLIDAY MOOD. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
It might seem that any holiday always brings joy and happiness. What else can you desire? However, what do you do if you have absolutely no holiday mood or energy to prepare for holidays? All you need to do is put in a little effort and you’ll feel happy and merry and ready for holidays again.
Things to do before holidays
- First of all, you need to imagine that it’s going to be your last holiday ever and after it passes you’ll only have work days left. Wouldn’t you like it to be fun? Think about the people who don’t have holidays at all. How many miserable and sick people are out there who can’t even dream of having a holiday with presents? And you’re complaining about not having the holiday spirit? If you are healthy, your family is healthy and near, you have nothing to complain about! Make an effort and life will respond to you with a pleasant surprise! Clean your house. For some reason, a clean house positively affects a people’s mood!
- If we are talking about Christmas and New Year’s holidays, then decorate your home. Let your imagination fly, explore Pinterest and think of how to make your family happy. Go shopping and buy presents for everyone. Even if they are little things they will definitely improve your mood and please your family and friends.
- Nothing better than music can create a festive atmosphere. Let it play while you are doing some housework. It’s almost impossible for this trick not to work.
- Change the way you look! Go to the see a hairstylist; get a manicure, or some cosmetic procedures. After that you will look and feel 100%!
- Think about your relatives and share your great mood with them! You can cook something special for them.
- If you’re still not in the mood for the holidays you can think of your old friends with whom you haven’t talked in a long time. Call and have a chat with them. They will definitely be able to improve your mood!
This beautiful Leonid Afremov’s painting can also get you ready for holiday season. How, you might ask? The artist used very colorful and bright strokes of colors in order to create a special festive atmosphere. Such an effect is achieved by the artist’s unique impasto technique where he uses palette knives and oils. Let your holiday season be merry and bright with this gorgeous painting of Leonid Afremov.