I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork GREEN BRIDGE. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Bridges and Art
Modern Technologies and Art
The active life style of a modern person leaves so little time for esthetical and spiritual fulfillment. We are always on the go trying to overcome daily difficulties and our inner world starts to degenerate. In such circumstances, works of art become not only objects of admiration but also an emotional vent for millions of people. We hardly have time to go to galleries and enjoy their wonderful exhibitions; however, we can still look for fine art online. There are so many outstanding paintings on the Internet and whole virtual galleries that sometimes it doesn’t seem to be necessary to even go to real art galleries if you want to buy art. Leonid Afremov owns one of such online galleries. You will definitely enjoy browsing it and will surely find something you’d like to buy among hundreds of wonderful canvasses. Modern technologies are ready to offer various kinds of applied arts and crafts. Digital technologies open up unlimited possibilities in creating and editing digital images. However, neither a computer screen nor a printed high-quality picture will ever be able to replace a real hand-painted canvas. When we look at a painting, we somehow receive a part of the artist’s energy; we experience emotions that the creator wanted us to feel. For a long time now psychologists have been citing the fact that a magical effect of a real hand-painted painting evoke the best and the lightest feelings in people. As mentioned before, we rarely have time to visit art galleries, artists’ workshops or exhibitions. At best, we can stop for a second near a street artist. We get enchanted by the careful and precise movements of his brush, by the image we see on the canvas, by the talent of the artist. On an impulse of invading emotions we buy the work of this unknown and unrecognized artist who will take a special place in our life from now on.
Paintings in the Interior
A painting is an amazing adornment for our home which adds to it a surprising flavor, luxury and distinctiveness. A well-chosen canvas will always beneficially emphasize the sophisticated taste of the owner and all the advantages of the interior. A frame is also very important. It should match the theme and the style of the painting, not the surrounding interior of the room. Everyone can agree that a light classical landscape in a traditional style will look inappropriate in a heavy pretentious frame with imitation of moldings. The genre of the painting and an artist’s talent add their energy to the atmosphere of the house. It will have a beneficial effect on your family comfort and your inner harmony.
The painting Green Bridge will surely look great anywhere in your house: in the living room, bedroom, study, hallway, or even in the kitchen.
Bridges in the paintings
A bridge is one of the first engineering inventions used by men. Throughout centuries, bridges have evolved from a simple log –over-the-ravine to a very complex architectural construction which can be more than 150 km long. It’s no wonder that so many artists depicted bridges in their paintings. What are the most famous canvases with bridges?
- The French artist Paul Signac really liked depicting bridges on his canvases. His works draw your attention due to his unique technique.
- The Waterloo Bridge was Claude Monet’s favorite. At last two of his paintings are dedicated to it. He also created a series of thirty seven paintings dedicated to Charing Cross Bridge in London.
- Other impressionist works are New Bridge by Camille Pissarro and Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Bridge in the Forest by Paul Cezanne and others.
- Everything seems to be in order in the painting The Bridge at Nantes by Camille Corot an old bridge, a river, and a fishing boat.
- Bridges are quite common in the paintings of English artists which is not surprising once we remember the geography of the British Isles. The most famous paintings are Grey and Gold Westminster Bridge by James Whistler, Old London Bridge by William Turner and others.
- For such cities as Saint Petersburg in Russia, Venice in Italy, bridges has become an integral part of scenery - an architectural landmark. Hamburg in Germany is a world champion that counts about two thousand five hundred bridges. No wonder why so many artists painted the most famous bridges of these cities. Leonid Afremov is one of such artists. He has created dozens of outstanding canvases depicting bridges all over the world: Venice, Saint Petersburg, New York and many other cities.
- One of the most well-known paintings of Edvard Munch The Scream also takes place on a bridge. Some people mistakenly think that The Scream was created by another famous artist Vincent Van Gough.