I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork GREECE — FISKARDOS. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
GREECE – FISKARDOS
Make a trip to Fiskardo any moment you want to relax
Leonid Afremov helps us to travel virtually when we stay at home or even take a bath. Bathroom wall art can take us far away as we soak in the bath. According to the research made by Yale University, bath with warm water can help people who feel lonely -feeling of isolation disappears then. Soothing bath can also help you to unwind and soak away the stresses of the day. But you can even improve this experience with beautiful interior décor.
The painting “Greece – Fiskardos” on the wall of your bathroom can bring aesthetic pleasure to you. A virtual trip to Greece is good for relaxation. Afremov uses Impressionist style, so the contemporary wall art makes your house trendy.
Trip to Fiskardo
Enjoy an astonishing painting that depicts a charming former fishing village called Fiscardo, which is a picturesqueGreektown now. It is situatedon the northern coastof the largest ofthe Ionian islandsof Kefalonia.It’s a small port town and the main stop of luxury yachts. When you place the painting on the wall, you get to the place with a niceatmosphere for a pleasant stroll. The main business here has to do with services that work for rich owners of yachts. If you go ona Fiscardo road that winds along the coast from the Argostoli you will be able to enjoy perfect views of the Ionian Sea. In the view of Afremov, it is superb. He wrote the sky beautifully. The sky is yellow and red. Lonely boats in the dock are waiting for its owners.
Why go to Fiscardo?
· You can have excellent rest on Assos and Myrtos beaches. All tourists who come here are warmly accepted.
· The city wasmentioned first in 5th centuryBC. This is the burial of the Roman era with ancient coins, jewelry and ceramics was found there so it is a very ancient place.The Roman baths and the theatre were discovered during excavations.
· Fiscardocan receive luxury yachtsand fishing boats.
· There is aregular ferry service tothe islands ofIthacaandLefkada.
· The days when the cityharborwas of greateconomic importance (in the 18th century) are in the past, but it is interesting from the historical point of view.
· Fiscardo-one of the fewsettlementson the island,which has remainedalmostintactafter the devastating earthquakein 1953.