GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE - oil painting on canvas by Leonid Afremov
The official online virtual gallery of Leonid Afremov
Here you can purchase oil on canvas paintings directly
- Size: 30"x30" (75cm x 75cm)
- Signature: Signed on the front and back
- Certification: Signed COA provided
- Materials: Palette Knife, Oil Paint, Canvas
We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
A new world is nearer than we used to think
Golden gate bridge painting is one of the most notable of Leonid Afremov’s pictures. Why? The reason is quite simple and clear. The main character of this masterpiece is a world-wide known Golden Gate Bridge, the symbol of San Francisco.
Honestly, this American sight has all the rights to be recognizable. The Bridge was built in the end of the last century by the idea of the government. The building took 4 years, and this fact couldn’t help but catch the imagination. This architectural masterpiece is incredibly large and one of the most magnificent suspension bridges in the world. It is said that the Golden Gate Bridge would be able to resist the stream on the Pacific Ocean, which is 185 km/h.
Interesting stories about the Golden Gate
Leonid Afremov was not able to see how much the bridge revolutionized ordinary people’s lives, of course, back then. But he was left in awe after he has seen this stupendous artwork.
What’s so special about the Golden Gate Bridge? Let us find out some interesting facts about this masterpiece.
- How many times is the Golden Gate Bridge painted? The Bridge got its modern red color only after the second painting. Firstly, it was painted into yellow and black stripes.
- The Golden Gate Bridge was built on San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The government decided to create such a building because people had to use ferryboats to get to the other side of the river. Surely this way was very expensive.
- The Golden Gate was built in 1937. It is said that the building is the tallest and longest suspension bridges in the world.
- If someday you visit the beautiful city of San Francisco, you should surely come to the Golden Gate Bridge to feel the admiration of the view and take some photos.
- Walking on foot takes an hour and a half. It would a long way but you get a wonderful opportunity to see cute dolphins and huge ships.
- The construction is built so that you can’t see bridge’s end or start, if you stay at the middle of the Golden Gate.
As you can judge, this bridge is really a miracle of construction and design. It looks incredible inspiring connecting the two sides of San Francisco. Of course, Leonid Afremov could not resist painting it on canvas.
Paintings of Leonid Afremov inspire and make your imagination work. As many other talented people, the artist decided to embody the strength and beauty of the Golden Gate Bridge on his own painting. Leonid could reflect both the bridge’s massive construction and its beauty. Pay attention to the how the water looks on canvas. It is full of bright shads. On his masterpiece, the artist showed how incredible the sky looks reflecting in the waters of the river.
We accept payments via Paypal and major credit/debit cards. All transactionsare done through a secure connection which ensures absolute safety. We guarantee the inviolability of your private information. Your personal data is encrypted and not stored anywhere after the payment was completed. We will not share your information with any other third-party site nor company. With us, your personal information remains strictly confidential. After your payment is received, you will get a confirmation email.
SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
To deliver you order, we use UPS and DHL shipping services for shipping around the world. We can send your painting to any location in the world, the only restriction on the delivery process is Customs legislation of your country.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment.
USA, Canada and Mexico
Shipping is free for Artistic Canvas and Meusuem wrapped paintings to USA, Canada and Mexico.
All other countries
Shipping is free internationally only for Artistic Canvas paintings.
If you wish to have a gallery wrapped painting to be shipped internationally, it costs $50 extra per every 3 paintings. You need to purchase the shipping separately from the order by this link.
If you shall have any questions or doubts about the delivery process, feel free to contact your delivery manager for more details.