The official online virtual gallery of Leonid Afremov
Here you can purchase oil on canvas paintings directly
- Size: 54"x40" (135cm x 100cm)
- Signature: Signed on the front and back
We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Art gallery at home
What comes to your mind first when you think of famous old paintings? Do you start thinking about all of the great paintings in Tretyakov gallery? Or maybe you think about Louvre? Or perhaps your mind wanders to that small gallery you visited recently on your last vacation? No matter whether you’ve been to an art museum before or not, you can always create a small art gallery at home! There’s how to do it:
• First, you need to choose an empty wall in your house, maybe it’s the one in your living room behind the couch, or in your hallway, or on the wall where your staircase is; you might need to remove the furniture standing near the wall you picked and place it somewhere else;
• You can paint your wall white or some other neutral color so your paintings stand out and nothing is distracting the viewer;
• Think about the lighting: it’s better to choose the lightest room in the house, if possible;
• Pick three, four or even ten of your favorite paintings; they can either all be the work of Leonid Afremov, so you don’t have to worry about mixing and matching different styles, or if you feel a little more adventurous, try looking for pictures and illustrations you like; you can even put your kid’s drawings on that gallery wall, why not?;
• Think about the layout: if you are a visual person, take pictures of all of the artworks you have, print them out and place them on a sheet of paper and put them in different positions until you see that the layout is just right – it will help you see which is the best way to put them on the wall before drilling any holes;
• Don’t forget about framing! On this website you can choose two options after deciding which painting you want to buy: you can pick an unframed version (and frame it yourself later, just how you want it) or a gallery wrapped version so your painting looks like it was bought at a gallery and you won’t even have to buy any extra frames or worry that the frames won’t match;
• You can create a story with your paintings: browse through all of them and choose what kind of story you would like to create: you can pick this one and combine it with three other ones, which depict spring, summer, and winter in the park. Or you can even add your pictures from your travels, or family pictures, or even your own paintings.
Art galleries around the world
Even if you decide to have a big “art gallery” at home, nothing beats visiting real art exhibitions around the world. What are the most famous art galleries out there? Let’s start with Louvre, which is in France, in the lovely city of Paris. It’s probably the most known museum, even one who knows nothing about art has probably heard of it. It is one of the largest museums; it has about 35,000 art pieces from all around the world, more than 9 million people visit it every year. It has all kinds of art you can imagine – starting from ancient Egyptian antiquities; Greek and Roman art starting from the Neolithic to the 6th century, to modern art. Louvre holds numerous contemporary art exhibitions every year. The well-known painting, the Mona Lisa, or La Gioconda is also located in the Louvre museum, and it is believed to be the most visited artwork in the world. It has an interesting history behind it. Leonardo da Vinci painted it in between 1503 and 1506, and it was displayed at the Louvre since 1797. Since then the painting has been stolen and vandalized a couple of times. In 1911 a museum employee stole it by walking out of the museum at the end of the day, hiding it under his coat. He was an Italian and believed that the painting should be displayed in an Italian museum. Two years later the painting was found. Since then, people have thrown acid on it, sprayed red paint all over it, and thrown rocks at it. It was damaged but later restored. After the attacks, the museum staff decided to use bullet-proof glass to save it from the attacks of vandals.
Sometimes it feels like you miss summertime, even when it is already summer, doesn’t it? But not with this beautiful painting! This one actually makes you miss fall – with all its bright colors, warm rains, and beautiful trees… If you buy this painting, and who knows, maybe one day it will be worth a lot more than the price you paid for it. It will definitely be an essential part of your interior and will certainly light up the room.
We accept payments via Paypal and major credit/debit cards. All transactionsare done through a secure connection which ensures absolute safety. We guarantee the inviolability of your private information. Your personal data is encrypted and not stored anywhere after the payment was completed. We will not share your information with any other third-party site nor company. With us, your personal information remains strictly confidential. After your payment is received, you will get a confirmation email.
SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
To deliver you order, we use UPS and DHL shipping services for shipping around the world. We can send your painting to any location in the world, the only restriction on the delivery process is Customs legislation of your country.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment.
USA, Canada and Mexico
Shipping is free for Artistic Canvas and Meusuem wrapped paintings to USA, Canada and Mexico.
All other countries
Shipping is free internationally only for Artistic Canvas paintings.
If you wish to have a gallery wrapped painting to be shipped internationally, it costs $50 extra per every 3 paintings. You need to purchase the shipping separately from the order by this link.
If you shall have any questions or doubts about the delivery process, feel free to contact your delivery manager for more details.