I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork FRIENDSHIP. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
Why do we need a pet?
We call animals our furry friends, and it’s not accidental. They know a lot more about friendship than most people. Endlessly loyal and disarmingly cheerful, they are always there when you need comfort, support or simply someone’s unobtrusive presence. Some of the best friendship paintings by Leonid Afremov are dedicated to pets, including this one. If you are still ‘petless,’ here are some reasons that might convince you to change that:
- Animals don’t care how you look or what you say, they just love you for who you are.
- They will miss you and come running to you when you get home. With a pet, you’ll never feel lonely again.
- Fooling around with your dog in the city park or watching a movie with a little purring ball in your lap is a wonderful way to spend your spare time!
- Pets need your constant care and attention. It’s like having a kid. This is a great responsibility, but also a great pleasure.
- They harmonize the aura of your home and make it cozier and safer.
- Some people think animals are useless, but that’s not true. If you don’t feel well, your cat will cure you better than any medications, and your dog will be your faithful defender no matter what happens.
- Finally, pets simply fill our life with positive emotions and thus make it a little better.
Of course, having a pet can be troublesome. Teeth and claw marks on your furniture, wet carpets, complaining neighbors… But does it all really matter when you are happy? Give it a try and you’ll find the most loving, understanding and devoted friend in the whole world!
A walk with a friend
The rain has just stopped leaving the city empty and drenched. It dressed the streets in a veil of sparking droplets hanging from tree branches, trembling on window-sills and dancing on the wet asphalt. With every minute, it grows darker and colder. Who would venture out on a night like this? Apparently, not everyone is afraid of getting soaked, especially if their best friend is near! Walking in the cozy light of park lamps, the hero of the painting enjoys the colorful play of reflections on the rain-washed path, the freshness of air still heavy with water and the rhythmic splashing of his companion’s paws in the mud. The alley leads them further and further meandering between the trees and promising new wonders along the way. In this tunnel of warmth, they are invincible to the chilly breath of the night. And their silent promenade can continue until they walk around the earth and see their house looming on the horizon.
Great choice for your interior
This lovely sample of palette knife art is definitely worth being among your best wall paintings for living room. Let the colors of true friendship light up your apartment and fill your heart with joy each time you look at the canvas! If you find the style of Leonid Afremov perfect for your interior design, you are welcome to visit his official online gallery that hosts a wide collection of his best paintings for sale. Don’t leave your walls blank!