I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork FALL OF FEELINGS. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
FALL OF FEELINGS
Enveloped in flames of passion
Portrait painting is not Leonid Afremov’s specialization, as you may have notices, but this fact does not make his works in this genre any worse! Any artwork made by Leonid Afremov provides a deep insight into our life, and here he explores the issue of passion. It is a rare gift to be able to convey emotions in such a convincing way, don’t you think? So congratulations -you have just come across a real masterpiece which will overwhelm you with its power and emotional content.
There is no portrait painting tutorial that can teach an artist to put life force and drive into his or her passion. This is an intrinsic ability – some call it a talent, others prefer the word flair. No matter how we call it, the point is that just a few painters are able to create something more than nice lifelike portraits. What distinguishes a true work of art from an imitation and reproduction? Let’s try to answer:
1. It gives a new angle on nude painting. Eroticism can be very dignified, and decorous nudes really exist!
2. The merit of a portrait lies not in conveying the appearance of the character but in the insight into the soul, the essence of the person depicted. The artist uses his expressive manner to make this surge of passion lifelike but delicate.
3. They say that eyes are a window to the soul – and this tends to be true, so artists usually make portraits en face. However, Leonid Afremov took a different tack and, obviously, didn’t go wrong!
The best place for this artwork at home
Any depiction of a nude body in art is a hot-button topic. There are definitely people who can consider it inappropriate. However, we would like to point out the following:
· Nudity is not full frontal here, so this touchy issue is addressed very delicately here.
· The picture is valuable for other things rather than its genre: the artist’s talent, the exquisite brushwork, the content, etc.
· If you are worried about some of your guests’ reaction, you can use the painting the as a decoration for your bedroom – here it will create the mood without affecting anyone!
We hope this painting will be appreciated for its merits as a great work of art made by one of the world-renown artists with love and respect for his admirers.