FALL MARATHON OF NATURE - PALETTE KNIFE Oil Painting On Canvas By Leonid Afremov
The official online virtual gallery of Leonid Afremov
Here you can purchase oil on canvas paintings directly
- Size: 40"x30" (100cm x 75cm)
- Signature: Signed on the front and back
- Certification: Signed COA provided
- Materials: Palette Knife, Oil Paint, Canvas
We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
FALL MARATHON 2
RED AND GOLD AROUND YOU
Every season is beautiful in its own way. However, autumn that symbolizes death and wilting has always been particularly attractive for many world famous artists. Their souls are so attracted to this time of the year because it has so many different symbolic connotations to it. Different stages of this season have their own charms. Let us see some famous paintings of the fall.
Innumerous artists dedicated their works to autumn. In their works, this season is shown from different perspectives: from an extremely cheerful and beautiful time of the year that inspires people to an unsupportable and depressing time that finally ends with a clean snowy winter.
- Vincent Van Goph was a great artist who lived in the 19th His unique manner did not make him a succeful artists at that time but, there is no doubt that he was able to see beauty everywhere around him. That is why he dedicated many of his canvases to autumn. It means a lot since he rarely had enough many to buy food, not to mention canvases and paint. Therefore, he considered that it was worth it to paint autumn nature.
- Another extremely famous and respected artist who loved autumn was Giuseppe Arcimboldo. His well-known allegorical painting, which name was “Autumn” started a whole new period in the history of arts. On this painting, he depicted freshly cut fruits and vegetables that formed a human face. He performed a whole series of such portraits. It was revolutionary for the 16th
- Ivan Shishkin was one of the best Russian landscape painters of all times. On his works, he shown the beauty of Russian wildlife. Many of his paintings are dedicated to autumn. For him, autumn is a charming but nostalgic and a little bit sad season.
- Leonid Afremov is a world-renown contemporary impressionist. His paintings are usually bright and happy. They have something very pleasing and soothing about them, maybe this is the secret of their popularity.
He also was inspired by autumn. On this canvas, you can see an empty alley in the park. There is also a lonely silhouette under an umbrella in the middle of the painting. It is raining, as it usually does during this time of the year. Rainy weather permits the artist to use more of light colors that make the whole painting glitter like yellow and white, since the dim light of street lantern reflects in the water.
We accept payments via Paypal and major credit/debit cards. All transactionsare done through a secure connection which ensures absolute safety. We guarantee the inviolability of your private information. Your personal data is encrypted and not stored anywhere after the payment was completed. We will not share your information with any other third-party site nor company. With us, your personal information remains strictly confidential. After your payment is received, you will get a confirmation email.
SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
To deliver you order, we use UPS and DHL shipping services for shipping around the world. We can send your painting to any location in the world, the only restriction on the delivery process is Customs legislation of your country.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment.
USA, Canada and Mexico
Shipping is free for Artistic Canvas and Meusuem wrapped paintings to USA, Canada and Mexico.
All other countries
Shipping is free internationally only for Artistic Canvas paintings.
If you wish to have a gallery wrapped painting to be shipped internationally, it costs $50 extra per every 3 paintings. You need to purchase the shipping separately from the order by this link.
If you shall have any questions or doubts about the delivery process, feel free to contact your delivery manager for more details.