I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork EVENING MOODS. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
A flower from heaven
Aster, a ‘star’ in Greek, is associated with different fabulous stories where this flower plays a key part. Perhaps you haven’t heard some of them:
· According to an ancient legend, asters are tears of goddess Persephone who was suffering the lack of true love. Her tears fell to the ground like stardust and turned into beautiful asters with cuspidate, ray-like petals.
· In China, this flower symbolizes beauty accuracy, elegance, prettiness and modesty.
· In Hungary, aster is associated with autumn that’s why its second name is autumn rose.
· It is also a symbol of sadness: being a present from gods, it reminds humanity about lost heaven and their inability to return to the divine universe.
· There is also a belief that you can hear a soft whispering of flowers if you stand among asters at night. These magic sounds are a conversation between the flowers on earth and their remote sisters – stars in the sky.
A bunch of aster flowers is a sign of incandescent passion, tenderness, admiration and even hate. This floristic symbol incorporates a multi-faceted feeling – love with its all shades, accents and variations. So, now you know exactly how to react when you are presented with a beautiful bunch of asters from your admirer. But what does it mean when someone paints them on canvas?
An evening among stars
Asters with their rich collection of meanings and interpretations quite often appear on large canvas paintings by Leonid Afremov. A calm and cozy evening is hiding among bright yellow, golden and brown petals. The soft light that fills the canvas successfully harmonizes with warm tones of the charming flower palette. It seems that the painting radiates warmth and you can feel its gentle breath on your skin standing close to it. The cozy, relaxed atmosphere of this picture stirs up your dreamy, romantic side. You want to burry your face in the fragrant cloud of petals and snatch a moment of bliss void of any thoughts and worries. Enjoy the pure beauty of divine flowers captured in delicate strokes of a palette knife and feel that exceptional evening mood shared with you by Leonid Afremov!
Flower paintings in your interior
Traditionally, flower paintings are one of the most popular home decoration items. Charming the eye with their quiet elegance and colorful variety, they can calm you down and cheer you up, inspire and excite you. The peerless beauty of nature depicted on canvas has a magic influence on our mood and state of mind. Its presence is always palpable.
- Decorate your bedroom with such a painting and enjoy the sweet whisper of flowers at night. You will always see good dreams!
- Choose a picture with a bunch of colorful wildflowers for your kitchen and smell the breath of fields and meadows, spring sun and light rain each time when you look at it.
- Flower paintings will warm up your evenings in the living room and create a pleasant atmosphere for thinking, dreaming and having long conversations about everything in the world with your dearest and nearest.