We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
Please read this page to learn more about recreations https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
about this painting:
Night as a transfiguring force
Every canvas artwork made by Leonid Afremov is a sort of revelation. He sheds completely new light on things that are thought to be common and ordinary. This painting is no exception. The essence of night’s magic, its ability to transfigure things into something mysterious cannot leave anyone untouched. So, please get ready to explore the exciting world of art created by this remarkable artist!
Magic of the lantern-lit town
As the canvas artwork definition goes (much generalized, sure), it is some paints put in a beautiful – not so beautiful, you know – order on a piece of linen. If you come to think about, it is ridiculously simple. But beware – dictionaries do not convey the emotional side of the matter! You will find no word about magic powers of art in them, not a single phrase about the way true art bewitches our souls. This is not their fault, to be sure – books do what people want them to do. If you want to explore the world of art and feel its magic by yourself, you should forget all dry definitions and open your heart to new experiences! Just paints put on canvas? We do not think so!
1. The unique charm of a rainy evening is conveyed in a very precise way here. The city looks like a magical place where wonders may hide just round the corner!
2. The lantern-lit street seems unearthly beautiful and full of enigmatic echoes.
3. Power of understatement is a defining characteristic of Leonid Afremov’s artworks. You can make up your own stories about the painting’s plot which, hopefully, lead to universal happy-ending!
As to the placement
This painting in oils is really impressive, so you should take this into consideration when placing it in this or that room.
· The wide palette of the picture requires a single-color background or, at least, the one that would not rival this revel of color.
· It prefers to dominate over the interior on its own, but you may think of combining it with smaller artworks of the same topic.
· A well-chosen frame will highlight the picture’s advantages. It would be better to avoid imposing frames with rich décor.
Leonid Afremov’s artworks never fail to surprise and bring happiness to their admirers! Please feel free to join the ranks of this worldwide community.