COZUMEL 40"x30" (100x75cm)
The official online virtual gallery of Leonid Afremov
Here you can purchase oil on canvas paintings directly
- Size: 40"x30" (100cm x 75cm)
- Signature: Signed on the front and back
- Certification: Signed COA provided
- Materials: Palette Knife, Oil Paint, Canvas
We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This painting comes signed by on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
Please read this page to learn more about recreations https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
about this painting:
Visiting Maya’s lands
If you have not been to Mexico, then for sure this country is associated with bright colors. It was such bright colors that Leonid Afremov used in his painting to portray a vibrant sea landscape. In this famous water painting by the artist we see the famous Mexican city of Cozumel, namely one of its main attractions – the promenade. Yachts lined up along the pier are waiting for tourists who are very numerous in this city. For Europeans this is a great reason to escape from the dull and gray European winter and immerse themselves into the sunny summer. In addition, Mexico is a fairly cheap country. Although the flight itself can be quite expensive. All elements of the picture look very bright and fabulous. Roofs of houses depicted in golden shades. It is the sun rays that are reflected in them paint them in such vibrant colors. All houses even without that are very bright. For their image, the artist also used orange and crimson paint.
Well, to make you even more want to go to this amazing island we want to tell you a little more about its sights:
- Asul Gallery. It is located in the town of San Miguel de Cozumel and belongs to the local artist Greg Dietrich, specializing in the sale of glass products made by glass blowers.
- Gallery Balam. This gallery is very popular among tourists who believe that an unusual kind of art can be an ideal souvenir that will be a reminder of their vacation to Mexico. The gallery-shop is located in the northern part of the city square and specializes in the Mexican traditional art, namely in painting on the feathers of birds.
- Real Castle is an impressive Mayan building located at the end of the Costera Este Highway next to Punta Molas Faro. The castle is perfectly preserved, on the construction site there is a huge temple located on a pyramidal
- City Hall is one of the main attractions of Cozumel, the building is characterized by an abundance of features of classical Mexican architecture with numerous vaulted roofs and arched passages. There are a large number of suites for the authorities of the island.
Feel the resort atmosphere with the famous water paintings of Leonid Afremov, which will be a great gift for your loved ones on any occasion.
We accept payments via Paypal and major credit/debit cards. All transactionsare done through a secure connection which ensures absolute safety. We guarantee the inviolability of your private information. Your personal data is encrypted and not stored anywhere after the payment was completed. We will not share your information with any other third-party site nor company. With us, your personal information remains strictly confidential. After your payment is received, you will get a confirmation email.
SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
To deliver you order, we use UPS and DHL shipping services for shipping around the world. We can send your painting to any location in the world, the only restriction on the delivery process is Customs legislation of your country.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment.
USA, Canada and Mexico
Shipping is free for Artistic Canvas and Meusuem wrapped paintings to USA, Canada and Mexico.
All other countries
Shipping is free internationally only for Artistic Canvas paintings.
If you wish to have a gallery wrapped painting to be shipped internationally, it costs $50 extra per every 3 paintings. You need to purchase the shipping separately from the order by this link.
If you shall have any questions or doubts about the delivery process, feel free to contact your delivery manager for more details.