We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Magic around us
Hundreds of wall art ideas can be found in Leonid Afremov’s online art gallery. Even a very picky person can choose something they like from lots of landscape, cityscapes, seascapes as well as portraits of famous musicians and ballet dancers, and even paintings of animals. This wall art is called “City Magic”. It is one of many cityscapes Leonid Afremov has created.
Many people like rain. It is especially nice in a hot day after the sun has been scorching you all day. It feels like some kind of salvation. It refreshes your body and mind, gives you new energy for the rest of the day. It is also nice when it rains at night. The sound of millions of falling drops helps you easily drift away to the dreamland. It brings to the room some coolness and that wonderful smell of the rain that cannot be replaced with anything.
This painting is called City Magic. At first it looks like a usual city street, but then everything in the canvas seemsto radiate some kind of magic. It has been painted with love and care. Maybe it’s one of the artist’s favorite places?
Where can we see magic in this piece of art?
· In a lantern in the foreground. It seems to be covering you with its yellow warm glow as with a blanket. You don’t feel so lonely anymore, wandering alone in the street on such a rainy day.
· In window lights. You can imagine a family gathered together for a nice dinner. They are talking, laughing and having fun. Andit makes you feel magical because it’s nice to know that someone near you is happy.
· In shop windows. They are inviting you to go inside and buy a new, elegant evening dress or a nice suit and take your loved one for a magical date.
· In a lonely female figure. She looks like Mary Poppins who has flown here with her magical umbrella to change our life and make it more exciting and interesting.
· And finally the most magical view we get from millions of multi-colored lights reflected in the wet pavement as though it werea giant mirror.
If we start paying more attention to little things around us we will notice that a lot of magic surrounds us every minute of our life.
This painting can be a wonderful wall adornment for your home. You can surprise your family or friends by buying this canvas for them as a present for their birthday or any other occasion.