We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
Time to be happy
If you are acquainted with works of modern landscape painting artists, you may have noticed that many of them do not offer a deep insight into important matters. It is usually just a beautiful view, and that’s it. Not that it is bad (sometimes profound meaning is not necessary), but when a picture is thought-provoking and inspirational, it is quite a different story. For example, this one is extremely powerful. The painting shows us that we are the only masters of our time, and it is for us to decide when to take a break from the modern tempo of living. To take a break and do what makes us really happy.
Rain is not as simple as it seems
The tradition of landscape painting suggests that rain is a synonym with sadness and gray melancholy. However, Leonid Afremov has a different point of view which appeals to us more:
· Rain is bright and joyful. Remember your childhood: didn’t you like to hopping into puddles? No worries about being drench to the skin, no thoughts about getting cold… Children definitely feel rain’s power to make us happy better than we, serious grown-ups!
· Rain is known as the water of life. It enlivens nature and makes it more vivacious. This autumn landscape seems a great deal more exhilarating thanks to rain.
· Rainy weather disposes to long walks. Yes, forget that stereotype about a cozy plaid and a cup of tea – they will wait for you a little bit, as now you are having a nice stroll under a beautiful umbrella and enjoying every moment of this nice trip!
What is special about the technique?
The painting is distinguished by its form as well as by its content. We’d loke to point out the following peculiarities:
1. Generous strokes make the picture very airy and unearthly.
2. Absence of geometrical figures. This paysage, as the French would say, is made with smooth and flowing motions which makes it very harmonious.
3. Pleasant colors and elegant shading-off highlights the peaceful mood of the painting.
So, next time it rains and you feel not so enthusiastic about going outside, spend a couple of minutes in front of this picture – we hope it will give you some motivation and reason to love rainy days and enjoy them!