We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
about this painting:
Power of nature
We can rightfully say that animalism is timeless. See this for yourself on the example of the tiger painting by Leonid Afremov depicting a Bengal wild cat. Painting with animals are rather common, but we allow ourselves to say that this painting is truly unique and primarily due to the colors that the artist used to depict the animal. They help emphasize his grace and grandeur. Here are some interesting facts about the tiger that will make you fall in love with this animal even more:
- The number and configuration of black stripes on the skin is the main thing that distinguishes from each other the 6 surviving subspecies of the tiger.
- Less than 100 years ago, tigers inhabited a vast territory from eastern Turkey and the Caspian to the Russian Far East in the north and Bali in the south.
- More than 5 thousand tigers live in cages on the so-called "tiger farms" in China
This work tells us a true story about an animal. Our task is to read it on the canvas. The advantage of the artist’s paintings is that he is trying to portray objects, people, and animals in motion. So the tiger in his painting is depicted walking and his gait is fully consistent with the gait of a predator. He certainly feels his power over nature. He is almost the king of beasts. He arouses holy fear in everyone who dares to look at him. It is precisely such dynamics that helps to make Leonid Afremov's painting vibrant and bright.
Nowadays to acquire an image of an animal, you do not need to search the Internet for a long time. On the first site you’ll find a poster with an image of any animal, whether it be a lion, tiger, or zebra that you can order. But quite another thing is real art, which is the oil canvas of Leonid Afremov. If you are a connoisseur of art, you know the difference between a painting and a poster. Of course, a real oil painting cannot be compared with a poster. And if you had doubts between these two options, then of course we advise you to choose a painting. But some do not see any difference in them. It seems to them that the image in the painting and on the poster looks almost the same. However, this is far from the case, there are many advantages that distinguish a painting from a poster:
- A merit of a painting is, first of all, its uniqueness. As we have said, ordering a poster or buying it is not at all a problem, but you can buy a real work of art only in a real gallery or in an online gallery, which is our site. Be sure that this painting will make a lasting and pleasant impression on you and your guests. People who enter a house in which there are paintings instantly feel that its owners are people with a good taste. Of course, at the same time, it is important that a painting matches the interior. This work is suitable for almost any interior and will fill it with bright colors.
- Do not forget that buying from an artist you not only bring pleasure to yourself but also salute the artist himself. Money from the sale of paintings for artists is often the only source of income.
It seems to us that this painting of Leonid Afremov will cause you only sincere feelings and emotions that you will be ready to share with others.