We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
BEGINNING OF SPRING
Leonid Afremov’s gallery offers a lot of framed wall art for sale, and many of them poetize beauty of autumn. And here is a picture of another type – it pays tribute to spring. Some admirers of Mr. Afremov’s talent would ask: how can it be? Has he put a new priority? We hasten to ease their anxiety: the artist is not going to stop painting his wonderful autumn landscapes. The truth is that a gifted artist is always ready to try something new because clinging to one genre may be risky for his or her creativity and talent.
Spring will paint it bright
Although Leonid Afremov is a great autumn-lover, his ability to paint other seasons is no less remarkable, as this piece of framed wall art proves. The white splendor of winter is majestic, but it won’t stand a chance against power of colorful and joyful spring. Nature wakes up after its long sleep, and you can enjoy all its beauties once more:
1. White, gray, pearl-colored… Snow looks like an artist's palette in the spring with all these shades and variations.
2. The sky gets higher and higher every day; it shades from pearl-gray to shining blue. You can’t help feeling hopeful and optimistic when you look at it.
3. The ice has been broken, rivers and creeks come to life again bickering happily. Sure, the picture won’t convey you this pleasant aspect, but your imagination is always ready to fill up this gap!
Where to put this picture?
Here are some ideas which can come in handy, but it is always for you to decide:
· A canvas painting like this usually looks really good in drawing rooms. It will become a kind of window to the world of nature in the hearth and home of your house or apartment.
· This landscape is perfectly for a bedroom, as it will bring a harmonious and peaceful atmosphere to this place. Our priorities here are rest and relax, aren’t they?
· Being quite self-sufficient, this painting will look perfect on its own. However, you can always benefit from using it as a part of a theme-based collection (the first thing that comes to mind is “Four Seasons”).
This peaceful picture is meant to be your source of relaxation and meditation. It will provide you with the opportunity to take a well-earned recreation on the landscape in the comfort of your home.