We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
The place to savor the moment
Why are flower paintings on canvas so popular? Isn’t it better to go and buy real flowers and bring them home? We think the reason is that painting represents life in a more expressive way than it really is. This is also the reason why we love landscapes so much – they remind us that nature is beautiful and worth our time. Art highlights the most important details which are usually ignored by us, always busy people. We always think we don’t have time to stop and stare – or that we’ll do it later. Art is not the same; it knows no “later” – only now and then. Besides, it is always here to teach us this philosophic attitude towards nature.
No need to be in a hurry
Long walks in autumn parks are very thought-provoking. Their mere atmosphere suggests to be meditative. You walk along the alley which is more colorful than any flower paintings, enjoy this harmony of shades and get lost in your dreams and thoughts. There is no need to be in a hurry because time seems to have stopped for you. At least, this is how this picture depicts such walks. What provides such an effect?
1. The harmonious color-scheme. It combines vivid and pale shades, warm and cold colors, which creates a complex and many-sided impression.
2. The generous strokes are very expressive and sensitive: it seems like the artist’s brush skimmed in a rush of inspiration over the canvas without a stop.
3. The landscape is the main character of the painting. There is a person standing in the distance, but he or she dissolves in this fresh autumn air. Sometimes we, egotistic human beings, should remember to pay tribute to Mother Nature’s grandeur.
How to choose the perfect picture for you
The key is emotional response. If the painting provokes positive emotions, it is “your type”. As this one is not a piece of still life painting which the darling of many hearts, we would like to highlight some things that appeal to people in this oil painting:
- Harmony and peace with a touch of melancholy.
- Soothing overtones which help to relax and settle your mind.
- The simple but profound idea.
If any of these things are important for you as a picture’s special aspects, “Autumn park” must be an ideal option for you.