We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
The quintessence of Mediterranean
Oil paints for canvas are like drops of water for dry land. A moment ago there was nothing, but then, as if with a wave of a magical wand, flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and new cities are welcoming their visitors. What is more, we see not just familiar outlines and shapes but feel the very essence and atmosphere of the depicted scene. Sure, the last thing is possible only if the artist is really talented. However, here you may rest assured – Leonid Afremov is a man of great talent, so this work of his is not only beautiful but very powerful as well. It’s like a slice of Mediterranean life!
The best place to relax
We think that an artist’s vacations are not really different from workdays - new surroundings usually are full of impressions and emotions, so there is virtually no chance to keep oil paints at the bottom of the suitcase. However, this is not a bad thing – thanks to Mr. Afremov’s love for his work and rest rolled in one, we have this wonderful picture! Now it is time to find out what things make this painting so relaxing and peaceful. Here are some ideas:
· The specific Mediterranean atmosphere. Attractive Corsica is a place where French and Italian cultures met and gave birth to a new one, full of Italian carefree optimism and French subtlety.
· Relaxing mild climate of this island makes you forget about haste and hurry. Beware, you risk forgetting about them forever! This languishing mood will capture you and won’t let go that easily.
· The view makes you feel so relaxed, so at ease, that contemplating it has every chance to become your personal tranquilizer – 100% safe for your health!
Some more things to be mentioned
Unfortunately, Leonid Afremov refuses to tell us which kind of magic he uses to paint in oils so beautifully, but here are some hints:
1. The carefully matched color-scheme. The artist knows perfectly well how to convey the mood by means of coloring and shading.
2. Being in love with what he does. Moreover, he would like us to feel the same way, so his paintings are very emotional.
3. The exquisite techniques and touch of inspiration.
Welcome to this magic world of art of Leonid Afremov! Feel welcome and have lots of pleasant moments here.