We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
Paintings as a great decoration of your interior
Common rules for selecting a painting
Today you can find at least one canvas in any house or an apartment. They can be paintings of small sizes or the ones that take almost half of the wall, module paintings (it’s where one image is divided and depicted on several canvases); they can be painted with oils or water colors. There are several genres of paintings as well. They are:
- Seascapes or waterscapes;
- Still life etc.
In Leonid Afremov’s art gallery you will be able to find paintings of different genres and sizes: from small canvas painting ideas to extra large pieces. When you select a painting it’s not enough to only find a very beautiful piece that you really like, you will also need to place it in the right place in the room in order for it to become a true adornment to your interior. Think of the following things before purchasing a painting:
- Choose the shape and think of its combination with other interior design items. For example, a wide canvas will make the room look longer; a tall painting will visibly increase the height of the room. You will also need to consider the shape of the surrounding objects, which means placing a wide canvas above the headboard of the bed, or a narrow or tall painting above a small arm chair, for instance.
- The width of a canvas. If you place a painting above one of the interior objects in the room (let’s say a chest of drawers, a bed headboard or a desk), it shouldn’t be smaller than one half of that object’s width and bigger than two thirds of it.
- Free space around a painting makes if look more beneficial. If you hang a canvas above the couch or a chest of drawers, leave some space between them. Also make sure not to overload the space with too many paintings or interior design items. If you do decide to match a couple of paintings and hang them on the same wall, keep in mind to leave enough space between them. Make sure they perfectly match each other with the colors used in them, genres, and have one theme (autumn, for instance).
- The optical center of the painting should be at eye level. You can move it lower only in one case- if in that room you spend most of the time sitting.
- An abundance of colors is definitely pleasing to the eyes; however, it can tire you more quickly. Make sure the color scheme of the whole interior is not too diverse or overloaded with colors. Bright colorful paintings (Leonid Afremov definitely has many of them in his online gallery) will look more beneficial in solid pastel interiors.
- Choose a well-lit room or use artificial local lighting, otherwise the painting may just “get lost” between the furniture and other décor. And you surely don’t want that to happen!
- One more important thing about owning a painting is to choose the right frame. When you buy a painting in Leonid Afremov’s gallery you can choose it to be rolled in a tube for the shipping or gallery- wrapped which will be ready to be hung as soon as you receive it.
Around the bridge
This wonderful painting of Leonid Afremov depicts a stunning autumn landscape with its brightly colored trees, a thick colorful carpet of leaves on the alley, and a small old bridge over the river. The river acts like a big mirror perfectly reflecting this phenomenal extravaganza of colors. Warm yellow shades on this painting will definitely brighten any room and bring some chic to any interior. Any piece of art is supposed to somehow have an impact on our feelings and emotions. Artists usually achieve this either with the help of colors they use in the painting or the objects they depict in them. In this canvas we can see that the predominant color is yellow, which puts us in an uplifting and cheerful mood. However, is it simply the colors here that play a trick with our emotions? Or maybe it’s a lonely bridge that keeps us in wonder? When you look at it, many questions arise. Where does it lead to, for instance? Does it lead to a happier place or is it better to avoid crossing it? Is it a bridge to a new life after crossing which you’ll forget about all of your problems and meet your bright future? Is there someone who has been waiting for you on the far side of that bridge? No matter what questions you may have right now, purchase this beautiful painting and watch how your questions and answers change every day. And then you will be amazed how our mood can affect our life, or how our life can be influenced by art.