I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork ANTICIPATION OF HAPPINESS. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
ANTICIPATION OF HAPPINESS
Painting as the torch of culture
Nowadays anybody can be an artist. Some are really good at face paint art; others achieve much success in textile painting, etc. And this is great, as we get the opportunity to unlock our creativity. However, there are still those are loyal to traditional artistic tools – oil and canvas. Their works are considered to be pillars of art and culture at large, because they maintain long-lived traditions of painting and pass on the torch to the generations to come. This painting is definitely of these culturally important works.
How to pick out a real work of art?
There is always something elusive in Leonid Afremov’s works which makes you stop and ponder on it. Do you just face paint put in a beautiful order on canvas? Or maybe is it something bigger, and deeper, something more important and meaningful? Let’s try to point out the traits that distinguish a work of art from a nice but picture using the example of this painting:
1. A work of art always represents this or that idea. There must be some message that the author tries to get through to us. For example, we can assume that this painting shows us that love and romance are hidden in the simplest things like a long walk under an umbrella in the nearby park.
2. A work of art always arouses emotional response. You can like or dislike it, but you can’t be indifferent. In this case, it is likely to be the first variant (but tastes differ, sure!). Anyway, a true artwork appeals to our feelings, even if we are unconscious of it.
3. A work of art is a unique thing. Even if it is a recreation of an older painting, it is never absolutely the same. A new stroke here, a different shade there – and voila, it is a new masterpiece!
Will this work of art suit you?
Here is our short not-completely-serious questionnaire which can be helpful:
1. Are you an autumn lover who admires golden trees and rainy evenings?
2. Are you a creative person (no matter in which sphere – body art, literature, cooking, gardening…)?
3. Are you a romantic person who is into love-themed paintings?
If you’ve answered “yes” at least one time, the picture is likely to be your type. If we were asked these questions about ourselves, we would hurry to say “yes” three times!