I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork UNDER UMBRELLA. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
This cityscape by Leonid Afremov will tell you a magic story. The city becomes silent when night descends upon it. First lights appear in the windows, the road gets empty and only from time to time we can hear the steps of rare by-passers echoing in the darkness. After the rain the city is reborn and its citizens turn the next page of their lives. Sometimes you wish a walk in the rain could last forever. You step over the doorstep holding an umbrella: it’s time to go home, but the city asks you to stay. And you stand motionless, hesitating, put your hand in the pocket to take out the key, but you can’t find it. Five minutes seem to last like an hour. Finally, the city lets you go wishing you good night. And you fall asleep dreaming about the cloudy sky and the endless melody of raindrops ringing in night silence.
Tonight is that night. The streetlamps create colorful halos of light that mirror in the wet asphalt tempting a stranger to linger and watch. Is it possible to tear your look away from this fabulous picture? The bright palette of rainy colors illuminates the sidewalk, the buildings, their roof and windowsills and even the night sky that bursts into a cascade of colorful strokes. Imagine that the person on the canvas is you. What would you do: close your umbrella and walk into the house or stay inside this miracle, alone and happy? The choice is obvious!
Room design tips
Nowadays, the choice of wall art is really impressive. There are so many splendid paintings that deserve your attention that you can easily get lost. Here are some tips to help you make the right decision:
· Think about the genre and theme that would best suit the atmosphere of the room. Classic interiors will benefit from large oil landscapes, seascapes, still lifes and portraits, while contemporary cityscapes and abstractions will make a great addition to a modern-style design.
· Consider the layout of the room and come up with a proper painting size. It’s inadvisable to put many pictures in one area or use oversized art in a small space otherwise it will look cluttered.
· The palette of the painting should fit into the palette of the room. Use framing if necessary to balance it out.
· If you want to create an ensemble of paintings, make sure their imagery, colors and style are in harmony with each other.
· You don’t necessarily have to fork out on an authentic canvas. Instead, you can browse the internet for a suitable landscape, still life or cityscape – Tumblr, Deviantart and Instragram are some of the places to visit first – download it to your computer and print it on a piece of paper.
However, you won’t have to spend a fortune on Leonid Afremov art! Aside from being uniquely beautiful and endlessly positive, his works are also very affordable! Decorate your apartment with color and style by getting yourself a couple of Leonid Afremov paintings!