We would like to present the hand painted recreation oil on canvas painting of the artwork mentioned in the title. This recreation was finished by Leonid Afremov himself with the help of his best studio artists to do pencil drawing and basic background. This painting comes signed by Leonid Afremov himself on the front and the back. Certificate of authenticity provided. This recreation is made almost identical to the original image that you see online. The only difference is patterns and minor details that give the recreation and original feel.
This piece was created with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece was created with oil paint on artistic canvas using unique Afremov technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov®. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
This recreation comes in a limited stock. Once the stock has finished, it will disappear from sale on the site and will never be offered again.
To learn more about the concept of recreations please click here https://afremov.com/Recreation-what-is-it.html
To view trademark information please click here https://afremov.com/Trademark.html
about this painting:
River of my Memories
Long remembered autumn
Take a look at the city landscape in the painting of Leonid Afremov! What does he remind you of? Perhaps some of you will remember some city that you visited, but for the artist it is his own river of memories that he obviously associates with something bright and colorful. Perhaps this is one of his favorite European cities. It's no secret that Leonid Afremov loved to travel and he depicted his memoirs in his paintings. Here he depicted his favorite season – autumn. Autumn colors very well fit into the urban landscape being in harmony with the walls of the buildings that are painted in brown shades. As for the autumn elements of the painting, this is an image of trees in orange, yellow, and brown shades. Autumn foliage is reflected in the clean mirror surface of the pond, painting it in its own colors. Also in it, we find reflection of the sky, its blue colors. Of course, houses do not look so bright compared to such natural elements. This once again suggests that nature represented in this case by the river is still very important for the artist. The urban landscape here goes by the wayside. Perhaps the whole point is that nature is endowed with a much larger number of colors than all that is created by man. So Leonid Afremov every time tries to convey these colors on his canvases!
Items of remembrance
As an artist, Leonid Afremov uses his paintings to convey his memories, but memory can be stored in other things and objects:
- They can be recorded as a story of your grandparents about your family history on video.
- You can make a film about your trips, about family holidays. Create your family biographical film that will be kept for centuries and passed from generation to generation.
- Record your conversation with your son or daughter. Record your child’s voice at different ages.
- Take a weekly photo portrait of your children. Then you can make a video slide show and see at a fast pace how your baby has grown up.
- Keep family correspondence. Even emails can remind us of many things. For many years you can reread the letters exchanged with your dad, for example. They will help you to be strong, courageous, make the right decisions in difficult times.
Enjoy the river in the urban art by Leonid Afremov!