I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork TWO THE LOVE FLIGHT. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
What causes arguments?
Every couple has fights. No matter if they have just started dating or have been living together, fights happen. They might be caused by a little thing or by a serious matter. Sometimes we start an argument when we are in a bad mood after a long day at work, when we are exhausted. They also might be caused by lack of understanding from one of the sides. Basically all conflict situations happen because of some emotional component. Emotions seem to rule our life in so many ways! Sometimes a huge argument starts with something small and then turns into something ugly where some offensive things might be said:
- I regret that we’ve met!
- How could I possibly let you become a part of my life?
- I wish I had never met you!
When we say such words in an argument we usually don’t even mean them! We are just over flooded with negative emotions and most likely will later regret saying them! Anyway, the result of such a fight is sad, and doesn’t have any positive effect on your future, quite the opposite, it can ruin it.
Fights might be useful!
It’s impossible to live without arguments forever. Even couples who love each other very much might have such ugly arguments. However, there are some rules which by following, you will only benefit from an argument in your family:
- If there is already a fight, it has to have a serious reason. You can always say about something you don’t like in a nice way. It’s better than starting a fight out of nothing. Your partner will most likely listen to you and do everything you want but only if you ask nicely!
- If you both don’t want to continue the topic of the argument, it’s better to let it go.
- It’s better not to point out each other’s flaws in the middle of the fight, because you need to discuss the problem, and not someone’s character!
- Never blackmail your partner that you’re going to leave them!
Leonid Afremov’s Painting
In this beautiful work of Leonid Afremov called The Love Flight we see a delicate female figure running away from something or someone. Although, the main topic of the canvas might seem to be sad, it doesn’t look dark or gloomy. Due to the use of bright colorful strokes of oil paints, Leonid Afremov manages to make the canvas look festive and light.