We would like to present hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of Afremov's artwork mentioned in the title. This art piece made by Leonid Afremov Studio with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. The piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using Afremov's unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has a lot of texture, you can feel the strokes by touching this painting. By purchasing on our site, you are buying directly from Leonid Afremov Studio. We guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The artwork is signed on the back and on the front. The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov Studio. If you are buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
About Leonid Afremov Studio - https://afremov.com/visit-my-studio.html
about this painting:
COAST OF NORMANDY
Interesting facts about Normandy
What do you know about Normandy? This wonderful region is situated in France and is famous for its picturesque nature. Many famous landscape paintings were created here. So what things should you know about this place?
· The people of Normandy are fond of gardening, almost every family contributes its own products to the economic development of the country.
· Spectacular coastline allows you to enjoy hiking and boat trips at any time of the day and night and revel in colorful sunrises and sunsets.
· The region is underpopulated despite its large territory, so you will easily find a place where you can relax from civilization.
· Normandy boasts a rich history full of crucial events. You can learn about some of them in local museums.
· The region occupies the second place in the list of French tourist attractions. There are many interesting places to visit and many spectacular sights to observe here.
· Normandy invites you to take part in various entertainments: swimming, cycling and mountain biking, golf, horse riding, sailing, surfing and many other fun activities.
As you can see, Normandy is a great place where you can have a bit of privacy and enjoy unity with nature. Thanks to Leonid Afremov and his art, the sceneries of Normandy come to life before your eyes and ignite your walls with fiery colors of a spectacular sea sunset!
At the end of a beautiful day
This piece of contemporary art by Leonid Afremov is a great example of modern nature paintings that will give your apartment a new look. The artist invites us on a breathtaking sea voyage under the warm beams of the setting sun. You can imagine yourself sitting in one of those sailing boats, drinking Norman apple cider and enjoying the panorama of the city spread in the distance. Reflecting in the calm water surface, the sky seems to be endless and you feel like sailing among the clouds. The combination of cold and warm colors makes the scenery very real and we once again admire the nature’s ability to create such stunning harmony.
When you are looking at this seascape, you start understanding why this place that is so far away from the fuss of the big city is so coveted by people like you. Not because of modern conveniences or fashionable hotels, luxurious shops and magnificent monuments, no. This wonderful region fills your soul with the sheer understanding of beauty giving you the long-sought peace of mind. Explore new places where you have never been before and take a charming Norman sunset home by decorating your apartment with this exquisite oil painting!