I would like to present my hand painted oil on canvas painting (recreation) of the artwork PATIENCE OF THE FISHERMAN. I made this piece with the same amount of soul and emotion just like the first original painting. This piece is created with oil paint on artistic canvas using my unique technique of a palette knife. The artwork has texture, you can feel the strokes by touching the painting. By purchasing on this site, you are buying directly from the artist Leonid Afremov. I guarantee your satisfaction and the best customer experience.
The certificate of authenticity will include the name of the owner who purchased the piece of artwork. The certificate is signed by Leonid Afremov. If you buying this painting as a gift, please provide us the name of the gift recipient for the certificate. We can also ship to the address of the recipient of your gift.
about this painting:
PATIENCE OF THE FISHERMAN
Calm as the water surface
Fishing is a hobby many of us share. What can be more relaxing than sitting in a gently rocking boat in the middle of the lake, basking in the first light of dawn, with your gaze fixed on the rod line, until a sudden jerk signals that your wait has been successful? It’s like a sort of meditation. For a couple of hours, you forget about all your problems and focus on the process that slowly pulls you in, making you lose track of time and dissolve in the serenity of the moment. If this sounds familiar to you, then you are likely to appreciate this incredible fisherman painting by Leonid Afremov!
When the fish are biting
The sun has almost set igniting the clouds and melting the sky with its heat.A broad glade cast across the lake seems to have absorbed its entire glow. The water is so quiet and motionless that you can trace every reflection. Whispering reeds, a gently rocking boat, a colorful float swaying even more gently… Suddenly, the rod twitches and the float starts dancing up and down signaling that there is a fish on the hook. But that’s not the end! Pulling the catch out is yet another challenge for our fisherman. With a character like his, we have no doubts he is about to deal with it!
How to fish on a lake
If you are going on a lake fishing trip, you’ll naturally want to know all the secrets and tricks to get home with a sizeable catch. Not only will we offer you a beautiful painting of a fisherman, but also provide you with a few valuable recommendations on lake fishing!
1. Just like us, people, fish enjoy comfort and tend to hang in spots where the temperature is coolest. Those will generally be areas where water either enters a lake or drains from it.
2. Sunken structures like downed trees is almost certainly a hot fishing spot. You can even build your own fish habitat using a special kit.
3. Weed beds also swarm with fish, particularly those creating a break line or where the water is deeper.
4. Natural freshwater bait including worms, leeches, and cricket is the best for lake fishing. Among artificial bait, choose fishing jigs that are suitable for nearly any freshwater fish type.
5. Follow weather forecasts. The hotter the temperature is the deeper the fish will retreat in search of cooler water. If there is strong wind, the fish will be pushed closer to the shore. The drift lines will guide you to where it hangs.
We wish you luck both in fishing and in decorating your apartment!